Starting RMA ASUS through e-mail?

ntherblast

Weaksauce
Is it possible to start a motherboard rma with asus through e-mail? because i do not want to call their 1-900 # and be charged a high amount like 7 dollars an hour and the call will probably last over an hour

Do you live internationally? They have a free 1-866 number

I live in Canada and I called this # first 1-888-678-3688 then from listening to the options i am suppose to call 812-282-2787 but i am pretty sure that is a united states number and would be charged long distance right?

I think it should allow you to use the 1-888 number however I think if you use the 812 number your going to get charged long distance. I don't think you will get any international charges but check with your phone company before you do so.

I think it should allow you to use the 1-888 number however I think if you use the 812 number your going to get charged long distance. I don't think you will get any international charges but check with your phone company before you do so.

I called the 1-888 number but its useless because it just redirects me

Use the first link then, make an account, register your product, then go to the warranty page.

Back