South Gilbert, Arizona LAN party, 4/23 12pm-12am

Az Syndicate

Limp Gawd
I am hosting a LAN in Gilbert, Arizona. It will be a small 20 person event. It is on Saturday the 23 of April. Our group's web page is; www.team-lan.com it has more information. We require registration to post on our forums because of past problems with teenage asshats and spammers. If you have a question feel free to PM me here or reply to this thread. If you want to attend I will put your name on the list.

OUR EVENTS ARE FREE. We require you bring a six-pack and a snack to share. Most of the time, we all pitch in and get pizza in the evening.

Our group is mostly in the 25-45 age range. Several ex-military, mostly all IT professionals.

Games we play:

CS:S
HL:S Deathmatch, CTF mods..
BF:V
BF1942
UT:2004

Ahhhh..... DUDE............. Noooooo....... My truck broke down Thursday and its still in the shop for repairs.....

Ive never heard of your lan party and website.... Ive been looking for a LAn party here in arizona...

Dude this sucks.... I hope you guys hold one next month... Im a major contributor to Lan Parties and would love to volunteer and frag............

Maybe next time...

Rick

There are a lot of good LAN sites in AZ.

What part of the Valley do you live in? We are in East Valley area.

I can send you links to other groups as well if you need them.

Maybe Next time.

I live in the downtown phoenix area. I am actually looking for places where they allow people to bring there own computer.

Back