SOLD>>>F/S: MSI RTX 4080 SUPRIM X : $1000 or Best Offer<<<SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

magoo

[H]F Junkie
This item is sold>>>I am selling a month old Suprim X 4080. Have the opportunity to buy a 4090, so thats it. The card is like new from a non smoking home.
This card has been used for about 30 hours total. It has only been overclocked only to test it's ability to do so, and has been used the remainder at stock speeds.
This card is really big,it measures 13 ¼ x 5 x 3 inches. This is a triple+ slot card weighing in at 5 pounds 3 ounces, so make sure you have room in your case. It pulls about 300W in games, so I'd recommend at least an 850W PSU.
It comes with the nvidia triple headed power adapter, a mouse pad and a nice thick aluminum support stand.
This is a beautifully made card. It runs very quiet and cool. Highest temp was 58C. I cant hear it when gaming.

Comes with all the original accessories and the retail box. Warranty is 3 years. I have the original invoice and will include it in the box.

Any way, $1000 or a reasonable close offer, no trades needed. Will be shipped to you UPS ground with signature, unless you waive that. US 48, Paypal F/F
I am waiting on the 4090 so I will ship out Wednesday or Thursday next week.<<<<<<This item has sold. Thank you everyone for your kind offers!!!!

my heat is magoo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back