Silent Hills Gamescom 2014 Teaser

i know this is just a teaser, but a blank screen with "some new silent hill game" would have been just as good.

Watched a twitch stream last night play P.T. (playable trailer) for Silent Hill. Was frustrating to watch him play because he couldn't follow simple directions, but at least it was funny that he posted that he was playing "Barbie and the Magic of Pegasus", which was the #2 watched game on Twitch last night.

They nailed the Reedus facial model, that's for sure.
That said, as much as I love the Walking Dead, he'll always be Norman Reedus from Boondock Saints to me...

They nailed the Reedus facial model, that's for sure.
That said, as much as I love the Walking Dead, he'll always be Norman Reedus from Boondock Saints to me...

I love Norman Reedus, LOVE the Walking Dead and the Boondock Saints. So, it was rather painful the other night when I was in the kitchen and I heard his voice on TV, walk to the livingroom and FOR THE LOVE OF GOD....BLADE 2 WAS ON!!!!! :(:(:(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0m822scb5MA

Couldn't they have picked someone better looking? Reedus looks permanently stoned.

From what I saw, Sony is co-publishing this game, so I wouldn't hold my breath regarding any other platform release.

Definitely intrigued!
I'm surprised it took this many years for someone to finally add an 'S' to the title. It is very encouraging that it wasn't a 5 or a Z...

From what I saw, Sony is co-publishing this game, so I wouldn't hold my breath regarding any other platform release.

Wasn't Ryse, Mass Effect and Dead Rising 3 published by Microsoft and then ported to PC?

Wasn't Ryse, Mass Effect and Dead Rising 3 published by Microsoft and then ported to PC?

Yes, but there's a distinct difference between Microsoft (who also made/publishes windows) and Sony Entertainment bringing a PC port.

MGS5 announced for PC... I wouldn't surprised if this game showed up as well.

It's a sex joke between Kojima and Toro that references their thoughts on boobs.

There's nothing scarier than the power boobs (silent hills) have over a man, so in that sense boobs are all pervasive and an invisible/visible force that guides the protagonist (the man).

Or something like that. Besides that, they get to differentiate Silent Hill from Silent Hills.

Sparked my interest for sure, will have to see some game play though. Might even get me to open up my wallet early, but i doubt it.

Hideo Kojima and Guillermo del Toro working on a new Silent Hill game starring Norman Reedus from The Walking Dead? This better be coming to the PC.

This is like a perfect storm of art direction and novel game mechanics, with an actor that's been badass since at least 1999 (I'm referring to Boondock Saints for those of you not alive at that point in history). I'm sure I'm not the first to say this, but don't f*** it up.

Back