Show your RGB setup, How are you guys setting up your PCs RGB lighting?

xDiVolatilX

2[H]4U
Hey guys, are a majority of you guys running a monochromatic (single color) or a controller hub with a lighting effect? Please share your setup and how you got it all working together.
Seems easiest to go with a single color. I could buy another controller and plug it Into a another header to have two or multiple effects on different parts of the build but not sure it's worth it. What do you guys say/do?
IMG_20240124_170952648.jpg

Mine is Coolermaster purple for now but the camera like it blue more lol
IMG_20240124_170534336.jpg

My case Coolermaster HAF700 has a rgb controller hub built into the case so I used splitters to wire up all 22 fans. Then plugged into one header to control the effect. I could get another controller and plug into another header to separate control the CPU GPU Reservoir together and the case fans separately.

Last edited:
I use iCue on 2 of them and the Thermaltake hardwired remote for the Dual Xeon machine

IMG_3406.JPEG

IMG_3569.JPEG

IMG_3443.JPEG

my case/mobo rgb defaulted to red, ive left it that way...
(out of town, cant post a pic.)

I just use the Lian Li software and MSI center for the video card. I turned off all the lighting in the bios to my Asus Maximus motherboard as I didn't feel that lighting was needed, and their Armoury crate software is a resource hog.
1-1-24.jpg

Back