Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

What a badass monkey holy crap. Nice Tablet and fish tank too haha. God I still want that Westy :(

yeah, my monkey rules. the westy is definitely a worthy investment. i was really worried when i bought it as a recertified monitor over a year ago, but this thing has been rock solid and i have had no issues with it what so ever. it was about $675 when i got it and it is worth every single penny!!!

Please excuse the mess.....firstly i don't care to keep things 100% perfect, but i am about 2 weeks from moving from my apt to a house, and i am packing and i have stuff literally EVERYWHERE!! I am stacking, organizing and getting everything set as much as possible on this end....because it's not fun looking for things on the other end. I have moved 29 times, and it couldn't suck more to go through every box for something critical and simple.....a cable to plug your computer in:p, or looking for a phone charger. SO please excuse me....

The tv is a 61" 1080p DLP. You can't see the PS3, 360, and Wii hooked up because they are unhooked and in that giant-ass box right in front of the tv.

monitors are Samsung T260's x3. (26"x3) and the TV is hooked up so i can surf the web from the couch or watch movies/whatever from my couch. Excuse the stickers still on them, i hooked them up 2 days ago and i still have the giant mound of packing material from all three of these beasts. I also have 2 22" Westys that just got replaced, that no longer have a home.

When i move i will have a computer room....so i don't know what i am going to do about hooking my computer to my TV, but i am getting a Galant from Ikea. I have been eyeballing this for years, and as you can tell, i don't have the room for it in my current living room. A folding table was the best i could do to save space for now.

original.jpg

what's that black box in front of the 5 ext. hard drive, and why is there a hard drive in it?

and is it very noisy w/ that size machine?

that is a thermaltake BlackX. It's an external harddrive holder. It doesn't make any sound at all. but the only thing it can support is 3.5 with SATA or 2.5. Original 3.5IDE won't be supported.

Love the 3 monitor setup and I enjoy my BlackX drive as well, sucks that the one I got didn't have e-sata.

Here's what i'm workin' with (sorry for the SHATTY cellphone pics):

image032ik1.jpg

Hey man. Kinda nice setup you have there. I was wondering if you could tell me what desk that is? I would love to get a GALANT, but it's too big. :( I am looking for a kinda small desk like that because I don't have much room. It looks like it's from IKEA, but I don't know what 'model'. Please respond and thanks.

Hey man. Kinda nice setup you have there. I was wondering if you could tell me what desk that is? I would love to get a GALANT, but it's too big. :( I am looking for a kinda small desk like that because I don't have much room. It looks like it's from IKEA, but I don't know what 'model'. Please respond and thanks.

hey, here is a link to the desk i have. it's called the 'Jonas' and i think it's a great desk for it's size. fit's all of my shat on it, even my 37". http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/00089262

what's that black box in front of the 5 ext. hard drive, and why is there a hard drive in it?

and is it very noisy w/ that size machine?

its been said what it is....i love it.

Not noisey at all....my case is big, and it might have 12 fans in it but its not that loud. I am not picky because i have music playing at all times. Or watching tv.

I have a fan controller so they arn't all going 100% either

New Apartment, New desk...

Got the desk at staples for $99, the shelf is from staples too and it was about $70 i think

img3394tz6.jpg

img3396mh8.jpg

Like that set-up compslckr; very clean and crisp. I love that keyboard by the way! Lookin to get it after I get my desk set up!

But that will cost my pants off xD I'm just 15, but I think I will buy a secend monitor insteed :)
hehe not a bad plan :). once i can get the monitor mounts for my 2 24 inch monitors i'll take a pic of them beside my 37 inch westinghouse :D

hehe not a bad plan :). once i can get the monitor mounts for my 2 24 inch monitors i'll take a pic of them beside my 37 inch westinghouse :D

I would love to have a big monitor but I'm "aften" on Lans and a monitor bigger then 19" (Like I have now) are to "hevy" to just go away with for just some day. So 2 19" would be purfect for me :D

Just finished putting together my home office.

Screen info:
LG W2252TQ 22in WS
Samsung 2253BW 22in WS
Dell 1907FP 19in

The TV is a Samsung LN32A550 32in 1080p.

office01_rs.jpg

office03_rs.jpg

office04_rs.jpg

Here is my setup using the matrox triple head to go, this isnt showing off much of my gear just my triple monitor setup. Pics below are thumbnails and the resolution is 3840x1024

I have a 24inch dell i was wondering without having to move loads of stuff around if it would look weird in portrait then 1 of these 19's on either side?

didnt mean to start that there, look a couple posts back. i already know/knew what the desk is and plain on buying one myself. thanks for the info/help anyways. i think its just want i want. would hold my pc nicely and give me room at the same time.

Back