ShopRunner for 1 year - $7.65

ShopRunner is pretty much like Amazon Prime (free 2-day shipping and free return shipping [minus the video and music access]), that works on a multitude of sites including Newegg and TigerDirect.

Use promo code: 15THANKS to bring the price down to $7.65.

They're also doing a promo now where current members can invite up to 5 friends/family for 1-year of free service.. they're sending out emails to members about it.

And only *some* items are eligible for ShopRunner @Newegg. Used to be most of them, it seemed.. lately, my last several orders weren't eligible.

If you can get it for free they'll never cancel it as far as I can tell. I'm going on ~5 years and they don't even know my billing info.

Remember that newegg is retiring shoprunner, only like 100 items there support shoprunner anymore

If you can get it for free they'll never cancel it as far as I can tell. I'm going on ~5 years and they don't even know my billing info.
lol yep, been going 3+ years on a free intro membership, but I have Amex now too so I'd be getting it free anyways.

Remember that newegg is retiring shoprunner, only like 100 items there support shoprunner anymore
Has newegg actually stated this or just your own observations? I've found Shoprunner has always been hit or miss on some items, namely large low price items or hot new release items. Still, I've found if you contact chat support before the item actually ships, they will either change your shipping to free 2 day or credit you shipping if you tell them you have Shoprunner.

Also a nice feature with Shoprunner, you get free return shipping, print the labels and everything from Shoprunner site and it never hits the retailers billing system (most will deduct shipping cost from your return amt if you use their return label).

I tried out shoprunner, but found the service to be even slower and less reliable than USPS parcel post. It got to the point where I requested a refund for the unused portion of my membership and canceled the service.

This seems to be the case. I just realized after buying this deal that I've had Shoprunner for the past 4 years and didn't know it. Damnit, I could have spent that $7.65 on a Steam game I'll never get around to playing. :D

This seems to be the case. I just realized after buying this deal that I've had Shoprunner for the past 4 years and didn't know it. Damnit, I could have spent that $7.65 on a Steam game I'll never get around to playing. :D

Oh well, at least now you've paid them back a little ;)

Back