Shadow Complex

mrgstiffler

[H]F Junkie
I didn't really play this when it came out. Just started it up tonight and it's VERY VERY good. Definitely into it and looking forward to the sequel. If you never played it, I recommend you check it out.

I'd love to play it if microsoft would let it come to windows! Its about the only game I want to try for the 360 but won't buy a system for that!

One of my favorite games from this gen. We may never see a sequel, though. Chair makes a ton more money producing iPhone games.

Definately one of the best games I've played. I love the "Metroidvania" type games. There are just too few of them out there.

Definately one of the best games I've played. I love the "Metroidvania" type games. There are just too few of them out there.

"Castlevania: Symphony of the Night" is on XBL. Check out "Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet" on XBLA/Steam. "BloodRayne: Betrayal" on PSN. "Cave Story" (or Cave Story +) on WiiWare/3DS or Steam.

"VVVVVVV" is kind of a "Metroidvania" as far as exploring the map.

Best XBLA game this entire generation and probably just as good as Super Metroid...

That good.

I take it y'all never played the Castlevania games for the Nintendo DS or the Gameboy Advance?

They are still out there if you know where to find them. Saw some copies at the retro game store in town.

I own all of them, and Aria of Sorrow and Portrait of Ruin do not disappoint.

Back