Samsung Memory

So i hadn't heard of this memory til today, its made on the 30nm process and I was wondering if anyone knows of its performance on an x79 system. I'm thinking about going these over Corsair Dominators/Vengeance and I've heard that the timings are really loose on them to start with. Anyone know much about these?

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1153188&sku=S204-1020

Hi, pewter77,

Check this thread for some observations about that RAM.

Hope this helps.

chuklr

I'm gonna have to grab a few sticks of this, even tho I got 16 GB of Ripjaws lyin' around lol

I think i'm gonna end up getting a couple sets, thanks for all the links!

I plan on getting a few sticks of these next week to give them a run.

You should definitely get them before they sell out. I ordered them a week ago when I was upgrading to an i5 2500k and these sticks are just amazing. You can see what I'm running them at down below. 1.5volts btw.

Mem%2Bsettings.jpg

You should definitely get them before they sell out. I ordered them a week ago when I was upgrading to an i5 2500k and these sticks are just amazing. You can see what I'm running them at down below. 1.5volts btw.

Mem%2Bsettings.jpg

Wow, some great numbers on those sticks. I couldn't get mine to be stable @1.5v :(
Looks like those sticks just keep getting better and better!

Wow am i glad to have bought these when i did, newegg and tigerdirect are both out as of right now. Though amazon has them through a third party retailer.

i have this samsung 30nm ram and its awesome its the best ram i have ever had !

Back