Samsung Galaxy S23 ultra battery life.

vegeta535

[H]F Junkie
Anyone experiencing battery life going down the drain on the S23 ultra? Mine is only 6 months and over the weekend I notice the phone quickly dying. It would go from 85% to 20% with very use during the day. I can't make it through a 10 hour work day now.

Yes,
Especially after this last update. Check your screen resolution, I turned mine down from QHD to just HD. That improved the battery life.

Sorry a bit unrelated but was there a recent update for messaging or RCS messaging? I'm still on an S10 but recently noticed RCS messages failing/not sending to recipients that it was working before.

Sorry a bit unrelated but was there a recent update for messaging or RCS messaging? I'm still on an S10 but recently noticed RCS messages failing/not sending to recipients that it was working before.
Yes I have an issue sending messages too. I get a error that the person is offline a hour after I sent it. I have no issues receiving texts. It was working Saturday but not as of Monday.

My S10 is rooted so it doesn't receive the usual Samsung updates and I was wondering if that's the reason or if it's something else.

Weird. Everything seems to back to normal today. The person I sad sending texts to suddenly got all of them at once this morning. Guess it had something to do with it like it was constantly looking for service in the background. The app was showing everything using .1% of the battery but looks normal today.

I have done a total reset on my S22 Ultra twice over the last week because of massive battery life issues. It was crazy. Like 20% per hour. After the last one was done, seems a bit better.

Anyone experiencing battery life going down the drain on the S23 ultra? Mine is only 6 months and over the weekend I notice the phone quickly dying. It would go from 85% to 20% with very use during the day. I can't make it through a 10 hour work day now.
Yes, I just got my warranty replacement in.

I have as well. I'm usually lurking around different forums during my workdays and anything that hits the Internet tends to wreck havoc on my battery life.
Hell, that is part of the reason I come back to this place.
It's still better than my last phone, that one you could watch the battery drain(and heat up) simply by trying to view Samsung's website or spectrum's or any car manufacturers for that matter.
Oh I should clarify that I mean cell Internet.

Back