SAMSUNG C570 S27C570H

Freiya

Gawd
Anyone have this monitor yet? I've tried searching all over the internet for it and I can't find any who actually has it minus the 1 guy who posted a review on amazon yesterday.

Seems like a decent monitor but I'd love to have more info before I decide to pull the trigger. qq

There is a coupon on newegg for 35$ off making the total 255$. I'm really tempted.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824001806

Last edited:
I am tempted too, but I can't seem to figure out if this PLS panel is as good as my GF's Dell IPS panel.

The 570 series uses a grainy matte coating vs. lighter IPS competitors and has an insultingly low, 160hz led pwm dimming frequency. Prad and overclock.ru have reviews.

If you want a matte 27" 1080p ips get the viewsonic vx2770, lg ips277l or glossy hp 27bw or envy.

Last edited:
The 570 series uses a grainy matte coating vs. lighter IPS competitors and has an insultingly low, 160hz led pwm dimming frequency. Prad and overclock.ru gave reviews.

If you want a matte 27" 1080p ips get the viewsonic vx2770, lg ips277l or glossy hp 27bw or envy.

The Prad review says the 24" version has semi gloss though. :confused:

"The individual sub-pixels are clearly visible in the macro shot. Image sharpness and contrast are not significantly affected by this coating. The crystal effect, we have not found it."

They are wrong, check overclock.ru, =DEAD= has much better coating pictures

Last edited:
No reviews of the 27" version though? Wonder if it's the same. It's a shame to spoil an otherwise decent monitor with a crap coat.

Back