S5 vs G3 vs Z3

Karandras

[H]ard|Gawd
Ugh, I can't make up my mind.
The problem with the G3 is it's not with my carrier and I'm hoping to make a deal to get some close to free phones for me and my wife for renewing.

So my provider has the S5 and Z3. The Z3 seems to be pulling a head if only by a small margin. Anyone here have tried both and have any positives/negatives that were noticed? Which is the preferred one for the [H]? I'm thinking [H] likes the phones in this order -> G3 - S5 - Z3.

I did search but not many people talking about the Z3.

Thanks.

What's your current phone now? (and just curiosity, what carriers?)

If you're already using a Samsung touchwiz-bola product, you might as well get a GS5 (assuming that's what you meant by S5). Otherwise, get a Z3 or a G3 if you're willing to switch carriers.

I currently have an ancient Galaxy S2X hosted on Telus. I hate the carriers here....ugh, we get phone raped...

Telus has the S5 and Z3
Bell has the G3

I would need to switch carriers if I wanted the G3 otherwise I'm going to get an S5 or Z3.

S5. I have had it for 5 months now. If you had owned previous ones, then it may look boring but if its first time, than you will love it. One of the best changes the S5 made from S4 is the battery life despite the bigger and nicer screen.

LG G3 D855, if you can find a real deal on one and Telus has a SIM for it.

Otherwise whichever one you like better between the Z3 and S5.

Boo, Telus has stopped carrying the z3. Was going to get the wife the s5 and me the z3 that way we can really see which is better. Now I'm hunting telus stores to find one.

Would go Z3 for sure. Much better battery life, performance, camera, front facing speakers, and still water proof.

Can't get a One M8 or Moto X though?

Try the G2? Fairly excellent phone, if supported I bet you could get for Uber cheap.

I had that choice a few weeks ago and I ended up getting a Note 3 for a dollar. Don't regret it so far, it's been awesome.

I just picked up a G3 from TMobile today. With the new loyalty program and the 2 lines with all unlimited (including 4G LTE), I am saving about $10 a month for me and my daughter over the old plans we were running. I was on the unlimited single Line with TMo on a Nexus 4, and she was using a freebee Samsung Galaxy Turd Edition with verizon, but 500 Meg of data (total). I consider this a big win.

Back