Raidmax Smildon Case

Hello All, I accidently ripped off the wires from the power switch button while I was in the middle of cleaning the caked dust off this case. What I wanted to know if this was the same product, wired glue, to buy online that the pc case manufactures use like raidmax, antec, aspire so on so forth. Its like a big glob of glue thats holding it on there. I was also thinking of soldering it but the power button is just plastic so not sure if thats a good idea.

This is the link it looks like it will work and this stuff is used for LED's not sure if its the same though. http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/tools/b70c/

Has anyone bought this and has this worked for anyone with the similar problem?? Hell for 4 bucks can't really harm much and I could use for LED's later on.

The button may be plastic but the contacts are metal for sure. I soldered my plastic button back on then reinforced with hot glue. This wire glue stuff "should" work, the button doesn't carry much current and only for a short period of time at that.

I am going to be building a couple LED circuits here soon, and this may be the perfect solution since soldering really isn't necessary for my application.

If you do get it, please update on how it works!

Back