Purschase a 3930k from IIIIICRASHIIIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

ganesh21

2[H]4U
I purchase a 3930k processor from IIIIICRASHIIIII on the For Sale/Trade forum. I made the payment on 3/21/2012. He stated that he would shipped it out on the week of 3/26.

It is almost 19 days later and I have not receive the processor or a tracking number. I send him a few pms for the tracking number but he never reply with it.

He log on earlier today but never reply to my pm's.

http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1681024

This was the one of the last message he reply to

"ganesh21, I just replied to your PM. I have been very busy and cannot always respond when you want me to respond. I will get tracking # from my courier on Monday. You will receive chip next week. If some reason you don't, you get your $500 back. Simple. "

Get in touch with the payment service (paypal, Amazon Payments, etc.) and open a dispute. With Paypal, you only have 45 days -- you're almost halfway through that. I don't use Amazon or any of the other ones, so I can't tell you times for that, BUT I can tell you that if you don't open a dispute, you're probably going to be out some money.

The other thing about disputes is that you can close them if you get the item.

Well his first and only heatware is a neutral.
http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=78352

That being said, it is his job to update you with information and the reason why he hasn't shipped out. Since it is "Monday" like he stated he would update the info. Did he in fact update you with information? Why is it going to take a week for you to get a processor? Since he lives in live in Texas, it shouldn't take that long. Unless your address is far away from him. Unless I'm reading his response wrong.

But if he offered you a refund and that is what you like to do. Then i would ask for a refund and post feedback on his heatware. Perhaps he is still using the cpu until he gets another one. As I'm not sure what the deal is why he still has it and hasn't shipped out. I hope you get your cpu or money back though. I would open up a dispute on paypal. As there is no reason it should be taking this long. Not to mention his smart reply, just doesn't sit well with me. He wasn't too busy to take your money though. Thanks

Last edited:
I'll be honest. When I read it.....

"I have been very busy and cannot always respond when you want me to respond. I will get tracking # from my courier on Monday. You will receive chip next week. If some reason you don't, you get your $500 back. Simple."

That phrase reads like a careful Nigerian businessman to be honest. "I will get tracking number from my courier" and "chip" "If some reason" and "you get your $500 back. Simple."

......not too many people are so nonchalant and flippant when talking about $500. As if to suggest that if you claim that you never received the "chip" they would not challenge it and you would just get your money back no questions asked.

The language being used would have had me scared from the word go.

His heatware feedback of 1 says "Bad: Shipping took a very long time. Major communication issues. Said he was shipping to primary address, actually sent to alternate address. Took over a month to receive package."

It wasn't until after a made the payment then i notice that he was a bit shady. Another member on this forum also was having trouble getting their item.

I open a dispute with my CC company to get a full refund. I also contact the mod to get in touch with him.

I'll be honest. When I read it.....

That phrase reads like a careful Nigerian businessman to be honest. "I will get tracking number from my courier" and "chip" "If some reason" and "you get your $500 back. Simple."

......not too many people are so nonchalant and flippant when talking about $500. As if to suggest that if you claim that you never received the "chip" they would not challenge it and you would just get your money back no questions asked.

The language being used would have had me scared from the word go.

His heatware feedback of 1 says "Bad: Shipping took a very long time. Major communication issues. Said he was shipping to primary address, actually sent to alternate address. Took over a month to receive package."

The buyer got the package though, right? Last I heard, Nigerians usually leave you empty-handed.

It wasn't until after a made the payment then i notice that he was a bit shady. Another member on this forum also was having trouble getting their item.

I open a dispute with my CC company to get a full refund. I also contact the mod to get in touch with him.

I own a business. I never physically mail anything myself, hence my usage of the word "courier." The package was shipped and you should have received the 3930K by now. I will be looking through this information this evening and providing my payment processor with what they've asked for. I hope we don't have any further complications with this.

I apologize that some people on here have had to wait a while to get their items but we are extremely busy on our end. As I've said via PM's and threads before, if you don't want to wait, then don't buy. I'll admit, I'm not always the best seller to deal with for timely shipments but my intentions are pure.

I don't think a Nigerian scam artist would attempt to defend their reputation either.

Last edited:
The buyer got the package though, right? Last I heard, Nigerians usually leave you empty-handed.

I own a business. I never physically mail anything myself, hence my usage of the word "courier." The package was shipped and you should have received the 3930K by now. I will be looking through this information this evening and providing my payment processor with what they've asked for. I hope we don't have any further complications with this.

I apologize that some people on here have had to wait a while to get their items but we are extremely busy on our end. As I've said via PM's and threads before, if you don't want to wait, then don't buy.

I don't think a Nigerian scam artist would attempt to defend their reputation either.

Crash I have send you several pm over the past 9 days asking you for a tracking number. I reason I open a dispute is because you never reply to any pm since 3/31/2011.

This was your last pm -

"I have a courier that sends these out and I don't always have time to gather each tracking number and provide them immediately. I have to check with my courier on Monday. You should be receiving chip next week. If you don't get it, I refund you and I'll find out what's going on on my end.

Simple."

All I needed was a tracking number or a refund it you were unable to ship it out. I have no intent of scamming you. I have sold alot of items on this forum and have good heatware. I just don't understand why it took 9 days and me opening an TTT for you to finally reply to me.

Crash I have send you several pm over the past 9 days asking you for a tracking number. I reason I open a dispute is because you never reply to any pm since 3/31/2011.

This was your last pm -

"I have a courier that sends these out and I don't always have time to gather each tracking number and provide them immediately. I have to check with my courier on Monday. You should be receiving chip next week. If you don't get it, I refund you and I'll find out what's going on on my end.

Simple."

All I needed was a tracking number or a refund it you were unable to ship it out. I have no intent of scamming you. I have sold alot of items on this forum and have good heatware. I just don't understand why it took 9 days and me opening an TTT for you to finally reply to me.

You posting this junk thread about me today was just coincidental and was not the reason for me reaching out to you. Once I gather the necessary information, if I show that you did not receive the processor yet, then you will get your refund either directly from me or via the chargeback you've already filed.

My two cents: Frequent communication is key. If the other party has to guess on the status of your integrity, you've done a poor job at ensuring the completion of the transaction.

My two cents: Frequent communication is key. If the other party has to guess on the status of your integrity, you've done a poor job at ensuring the completion of the transaction.

Once again, I admitted this fault on my behalf as an internet trader/seller. I suck at it but my intentions are pure. Period.

Cheers.

Once again, I admitted this fault on my behalf as an internet trader/seller. I suck at it but my intentions are pure. Period.

Cheers.

Then a tip for next time, put it in your ad "I may take weeks to ship and I suck at being a trader but I'm honest! If you don't get your item, I'll refund!".

:rolleyes:

If you don't have the time to trade, then stop trading. "Simple."

Last edited:
Actually its all FAIL. the buyer and seller are in communication with each other.
If either one of you needs to reopen this thread, LMK

IIIIICRASHIIIII - I not have receive a refund yet. You stated that you send me a refund on 4/12/2012 and it has been 8 days. I did not even get a status update on Google Checkout of an refund being issued.

You know it has been exactly 30 days that you receive payment and you still can't get this straight out.

FYI - I have been in communicate with CRASH but I believe he has not done anything on his end with regard to the refund.

How did you pay? If you paid via Pay Pal to your confirmed address you should get your money back via them, no questions asked.

Personally I would never trade with someone that didn't have positive heatware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back