Probably few of these threads... Best 400$ "USED" Gaming GPU?

That's true for most of their OB listings and I can't get the absolute cheapest listing shipped for this item. What made this 4070 different I don't know but the city UPS scanned it first was 1500 miles away. There are a few OB listings that appear shippable long distances.
The cheapest are never shippable. It’s a Best Buy thing. They are discounted so much they do not want to spend the money shipping it, and logistically it is easier to account for inventory by keeping the cheapest open box items to local region only.

They won’t even ship the cheapest open box items from store to store in the same region most of the time let alone farther.

If it’s slightly discounted they usually offer shipping.

Also the cheapest open box items literally may lack packaging. So it’s easier for them to just keep track of and ship the slightly discounted items where they still make decent money after handling it and shipping it. Makes sense business wise

Also it keeps people clicking and keeps traffic up on their site. Seeing the super low open box price and then staying on the site clicking and looking, only to find out the item for 5% less than retail is available to be shipped, but the one 40% less than retail is greyed out because you aren’t local to. It’s location. Kind of scummy but they’ve been doing it for years.

Arrived in 2 days to my door and looks / runs new. $440 4070.

20240228_133456.jpg

Back