Post Your Workstations 2013

My updated 2013 space. Sorry, I don't own a proper camera 8-/

img0062bo.jpg

img0065vu.jpg

img0069fd.jpg

You forget to pay your electric bill?

Kinda hokey setup, but I moved into a larger room and I'm using a couple of old folding tables to see if I can live with a corner desk before I attempt to build my own desk.

2013-01-08%252022.48.51.jpg

Shadows do a good job of hiding the cable spaghetti.

^That is an awesome desk, where is that from? Or did you make it?

Wow, that is a nice desk. I think its home made but he's got some skillz!:D Well done, sir.

Here are some updated pics of my setup. Sorry for the quality. Took them with my phone.
01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

Home (Dual Dell 30s, Thrustmaster T500, Denon Reciever, Xbox, Lian Li Quad Core, 12GB Ram, Radeon 6870, PCIX SSD 1 TB Hyrbid Drive, 240 GB Intel 320 SSD):
photo_zps0a40d7ff.jpg

photo1_zps3208411e.jpg

Office (Dual Dell 30s, Dual Dell 24s, 1 Epson Overhead Projector, Alienware 6 Core, 12 GB Ram, Dual Radeon 6870, Intel 320 SSD):
office2_zpsfd890bd1.jpg

Last edited:
igvotj.jpg

Loving that desk - yes it looks much like a Saitek Eclipse II. You gotta get one of those keyboards, it will totally work with your desk. :eek:

Yep, it's a custom made desk. Very simple design, so it wasn't too hard. I wanted a gaming desk look.

I was wondering if I should put shelves on the top, one on each side. Haven't decided yet though.

242sx3l.jpg

Loving that desk - yes it looks much like a Saitek Eclipse II. You gotta get one of those keyboards, it will totally work with your desk. :eek:

Yup! The shape of the desk made me think of the Eclipse keyboard as well. Not Eclipse II though, the original Eclipse keyboard that exilelrrp included in his post above.

Yup! The shape of the desk made me think of the Eclipse keyboard as well. Not Eclipse II though, the original Eclipse keyboard that exilelrrp included in his post above.
No doubt, the original is a much better fit

I prefer the term mess.

One person's term of "mess" is anothers attempt at organization - lol, or at least that is what I try to convince my wife its because............... I can relate, when you have that much hardware going on, and no place to put it, sometimes it piles up on ya. Then you have to open a FS thread on [H] to get back to where you can find your seat.

Last edited:
Not much difference since last year except I have a NAS and an additional UPS on my desk.

97499087.jpg

53698939.jpg

49049019.jpg

77550674.jpg

Is this the same desk as CAV's? Also where did you get it from? :)

Nope - his is nicer and its glass. Mine is a combination of two $99 corner desks from Fry's where I took the long sde of each and used them, then made my own wide keyboard tray (then painted to match Frank) - his is much nicer/cleaner IMO. Plus he has a really cool shelf on the right side.

+1 on the 3 GTX 680's and trip monitors - very nice - now we are seeing some power! What CPU? RAM?

Last edited:
Welp, I guess I'll finally post my workstation! Just finished it last week or so. still a little crowed on the shelves I need to clean it up a bit, but for now, here's my pride and joy.

Edit: smaller size picture

4nfXC.jpg

Work station an bar. Gotta love it!

spend less on candles and you could buy a camera. ;) Damn, missed the quote button,

Last edited:
Home (Dual Dell 30s, Thrustmaster T500, Denon Reciever, Xbox, Lian Li Quad Core, 12GB Ram, Radeon 6870, PCIX SSD 1 TB Hyrbid Drive, 240 GB Intel 320 SSD):
photo_zps0a40d7ff.jpg

Office (Dual Dell 30s, Dual Dell 24s, 1 Epson Overhead Projector, Alienware 6 Core, 12 GB Ram, Dual Radeon 6870, Intel 320 SSD):

That is one fugly chair. Is it comfotable?

New year, new desk...I really need to take a class or two and learn to use this camera.

2013Workstation_zpsfc863176.jpg

New year, new desk...I really need to take a class or two and learn to use this camera.

All that is would be white balance, that is what you would work with to set to get it more white. Adobe Lightroom helps with that if you forget it, its awesome for post processing of pictures.

Is this the same desk as CAV's? Also where did you get it from? :)

Nope - his is nicer and its glass. Mine is a combination of two $99 corner desks from Fry's where I took the long sde of each and used them, then made my own wide keyboard tray (then painted to match Frank) - his is much nicer/cleaner IMO. Plus he has a really cool shelf on the right side.

That was a good compliment from you. I was just looking at your desk, yours is way cooler. I love it red! I also like your chair, looks very comfy...
I wish I can have as much monitors as yours too. I also work at home and I think I will never have enough monitors. I love to have everything visible on screen.

Not mine, but looks like a glass z-line desk from staples

Yea... it's a z-line desk. The model is z-line balaire. They still have it on Amazon. I bought it from Dell 3 years ago.

http://www.amazon.com/Z-Line-Belaire-Glass-L-Shaped-Computer/dp/B0019MAUTE

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back