Possible Samsung Galaxy S6 specs leaked.

xJ321x

Limp Gawd
galaxy-s6-antutu-benchmark-specs-1.jpg

Grains of salt and stuff.

Source

I'm not that into the DPI wars but the bump in RAR and ROM is long over due

Maybe they should get an x86 cpu to make touchwiz less laggy. If my Note 4 lags, this will lag.

Only way the S6 would be 5.5" is if they have the same size or smaller bezels as the G3, which I don't see them pulling off if they keep that home button. Otherwise I think it's way too close to their Note line because I don't think the S-pen is enough to distinguish it from their regular S line.

Maybe they should get an x86 cpu to make touchwiz less laggy. If my Note 4 lags, this will lag.

I'm pretty sure that TW could make a phone lag even if it was running the latest i7 flagship and a GTX 980. It's all about software and Samsung excels at shitty software.

My golden rule: don't trust benchmark leaks. Occasionally they're legit, but it's way too easy to fake the numbers (and even the accurate stuff may change). I'll believe it when I see it, especially since we're probably not going to see the finished product until February or March.

I'm pretty sure that TW could make a phone lag even if it was running the latest i7 flagship and a GTX 980...

I've been a quiet lurker until I read your funny comment :p

Last edited:
Only way the S6 would be 5.5" is if they have the same size or smaller bezels as the G3, which I don't see them pulling off if they keep that home button. Otherwise I think it's way too close to their Note line because I don't think the S-pen is enough to distinguish it from their regular S line.

I agree. .4mm increase from the 5.1" on the S5 to 5.5" on the S6 would be too big of a jump. I would guess a 5.3" size screen with QHD. Make the bezels slimmer to have its physical dimensions to be similar to the GS5

bump in RAR

Curious how the Exynos 7420 benchmarks in RAR. Getting high 800's on Exynos 4412 which is actually pretty darn good considering 2 x Xeon 5160 dual-core get low 2000. Exynos has better CPU performance than Snapdragon with the old Exynos 4412 significantly faster in real world apps such as Droidfish chess (about 2x as fast) than Snapdragon 800.

Last edited:
Back