Plants vs. Zombies type of games (small, fun, addictive)

Clockworks

Supreme [H]ardness
Alright, I finished PvZ for the third time and want to play another game that is equally addictive and fun. I prefer something small to take with me on my laptop (intel X3100), nothing that requires my HD 4870. Anyone have any recommendations? I already own World of Goo (equally great game).

Damn you. I cant stop playing PvZ....its so annoying clicking sun light from 2-3 rows of plants but I want to unlock all the plants ~_~. It's really pretty easy. I hope they make a second one with higher resolution and more larger area you have to protect.

Damn you. I cant stop playing PvZ....its so annoying clicking sun light from 2-3 rows of plants but I want to unlock all the plants ~_~. It's really pretty easy. I hope they make a second one with higher resolution and more larger area you have to protect.

PvZ scales fairly well when you run it full screen compared to their previous games. It stays at its 4:3 aspect ratio though, so it doesn't get stretched stupidly on wide screens.

I had an alright time with Defense Grid. It's just like any other tower defense game out there, but the better graphics make it surprisingly more entertaining. I got it when it was only $2.50 or something on Steam

Just browse the popcap site and randomly download and try out games. They have a huge selection, and they are all small, fun, casual games. I own several of them myself.

Hey, talking about Peggle, did you guys see the 10 WoW tie-in Peggle levels that they are offering for free?

I didn't see the WoW levels, that's pretty cool. I did play through the half-life themed Peggle Extreme on steam though.

Back