Photo of Atomic Moose

I was going to post this in the other Atomic Moose thread but it was killed. Here is a photo of him in Alaska.

When the power line was being strung Atomic Moose got his antlers caught in the lines and then was hoisted up with a motorized winch. They lift miles of line at a time so the workers did not see the moose get tangled.

[BRO]Alaskan said:
When the power line was being strung Atomic Moose got his antlers gaught in the lines and then was hoisted up with a motorized winch. They lift miles of line at a time so the workers did not see the moose get tangled.
hahahaha

I didn't know the super Moosie could fly!

Go NFM!

Not likely that moose will be making a family!

Pocatello said:
I didn't know the super Moosie could fly!

Go NFM!

Not likely that moose will be making a family!

Didn't you see the picture? He doesn't fly.

He hangs.

AtomicMoose said:
I can see that bitch from anywhere.
:D

Really? With your head shoved so far up my ass I'm surprised you can see a thing. Prolly why you ended up there in the first place!

:)

Take a look at the pics and tell me, is this what Moose eats? Or is this eating Moose?

AtomicMoose said:
I can see that bitch from anywhere.:D

Mary said:
Really? With your head shoved so far up my ass I'm surprised you can see a thing. Prolly why you ended up there in the first place!

Link said:
Resident theory has it that the bull moose - in a rut-inspired testosterone-filled moment - decided to challenge the moving power line to a fight.

Sure sounds like Moose and Mary doesn't it? ;)

Back