Petition Asking For Reddit CEO Firing Tops 16k

Hah! So much butthurt... and what community are Redditors trying to destroy? It sounds REALLY damn specific to me, that most people just want your Comrad Pao gone. That's all. You know, the one you kept supporting before in her censorship and banning spree, because she was cleaning up the vile Redditors that you can't stand... hmmm, sounds like you care, a lot, just that you don't like the fact that its now up to 131K signatures, and growing exponentially?

Look, if you just don't care about the Reddit community in general and are just annoyed that you are temporarily inconvenienced by having a favorite subreddit unavailable... ok, seems a little childish to me, but I can get that. You have in the past though made it clear you support Pao's policies, so cmon now.

I only support her because it annoys you. :p Personally, I've never visited Reddit and whether or not it exists doesn't matter at all to me. It's just funny to see someone (you specifically) get so emotionally distraught over something so meaningless that you feel compelled to respond to every single post in a news thread that you disagree with in order to feel better. I don't think I've ever seen such a dedicated social justice warrior like the one you've developed into lately.

I only support her because it annoys you. :p Personally, I've never visited Reddit and whether or not it exists doesn't matter at all to me. It's just funny to see someone (you specifically) get so emotionally distraught over something so meaningless that you feel compelled to respond to every single post in a news thread that you disagree with in order to feel better. I don't think I've ever seen such a dedicated social justice warrior like the one you've developed into lately.

You seem quite involved too, more than usual. I mean you're one the greatest at pulling people's chain, but this looks serious.

You seem quite involved too, more than usual. I mean you're one the greatest at pulling people's chain, but this looks serious.

Trolls trolling each other. I think that cancels out their opinions even more than usual?

I can't believe that some of you don't get, or refuse to get, the simple, basic idea that a site like Reddit is NOTHING without users. Without people Reddit is NOTHING. If your site depends 100% on users surfing your site for income, they ARE shareholders...they're more important than shareholders. Once the users are gone, so are the real shareholders.

The fact that you people continue to back Pao and call the users idiots baffles me. Truth be told...I don't know a damn thing about her, but the facts are she is causing people to leave and in turn she will destroy Reddit.

I can't believe that some of you don't get, or refuse to get, the simple, basic idea that a site like Reddit is NOTHING without users. Without people Reddit is NOTHING. If your site depends 100% on users surfing your site for income, they ARE shareholders...they're more important than shareholders. Once the users are gone, so are the real shareholders.

The fact that you people continue to back Pao and call the users idiots baffles me. Truth be told...I don't know a damn thing about her, but the facts are she is causing people to leave and in turn she will destroy Reddit.

Full disclosure:

I use the iracing, wow, WEC, and F1 subreddits. I do find those subreddits useful, beyond that I don't have any skin in the game.

She has been an embarrassment since ridiculous lawsuit she filed was lost. And she continues to be a retard. She makes Reddit look even more ridiculous than it already is.

Back