PC P&C 750W Only $70 after MIR! Free Shipping, too!

I may have to jump on this for my new build.

Thanks

Repped lol:D

Zipzoomfly also works with cash back to save a few more bucks. 2.0%

...and I just bought the Corsair 850TX for $100 yesterday... too late...

To OP, Thank You, Looks Like a [H]Deal.

Quick question on this PSU.
When the spec. sheet says "SLI/CrossFire Support...SLI"

Is there someway to use some type of adapter if you need to go Crossfire or is it an absolute NO GO for Crossfire ?

To OP, Thank You, Looks Like a [H]Deal.

Quick question on this PSU.
When the spec. sheet says "SLI/CrossFire Support...SLI"

Is there someway to use some type of adapter if you need to go Crossfire or is it an absolute NO GO for Crossfire ?

of course you can use an adaptor for crossfire, infact most new cards come with them, just dont go trying to xfire 2 x 4850x2/ 4870x2's with it. other than that you're all set.

my electric rates went up 37% last year. im glad there are still ways to game on 400w power supplies... :(

750W is just the ceiling for watt usage. If your using 300 watts on your 400W PSU, you'll still be using 300 watts on a 750W PSU. If anything, your electric rates will be cheaper since this PSU has a high efficiency.

MIR kills it. You got me all excited till I found out about the MIR.

OP Please add "after MIR" to Title.
I got all excited till i found out a MIR is involved.

Says free shipping... but it charges you anyways.

Ordered one anyways, need a PSU for a server...

Just got my $40 rebate today from OCZ for this same unit I ordered from Newegg on 12/24. Was $70 AR.

Just got my $40 rebate today from OCZ for this same unit I ordered from Newegg on 12/24. Was $70 AR.

no offense to you at all, but i wish people would refrain from these posts. MIR's are proven by history to be hit-or-miss, and just because 60% of people seem to have no trouble means nothing to the other great majority who do.

i say we take a vote to ban MIR's completely from the [H]ot Deals forum. we could be a pioneering web forum, one that will not stand for retail shark practices.

sure wouldnt have my vote. ps: you're a weirdo. ive done many rebates, and gotten 100% of them. i understand people have trouble with them sometimes, and then there was that fiasco recently with that one rebate company who royally screwed a lot of people.. but i think you're reaching a little bit too far with that one there. copy your paperwork, and file that shit. you'll be fine.

to OP: nice deal on a great PSU!

This is a great PSU. I have it in my box right now. Been running steady for 1 1/2 years.

MIR's are proven by history to be hit-or-miss, and just because 60% of people seem to have no trouble means nothing to the other great majority who do.

No offense, but 40% is a minority and not an " other great majority".

I've never had a problem but I follow all the rules and cross my "Ts".

As usual, 99% of the problems come from those that can't read and follow instructions.

I have one of these and love it, no problems at all. HOWEVER, many people have. I hope the problems have been resolved but there were a bunch of people with DOAs and others that died within the first 6 months.

Back