OCZ Agility 4 256GB SSD $129.99 (With MIR)

This is not a bad deal, but I'm going to wait on that SanDisk Extreme 240 at $99 in a month or two. It was $119 which I would've jumped on...but too late.

It sure is tempting though...and thanks OP.

I see you're running an Asrock board. Me too...love it...I do wish I'd have bought one of those Refurb Asus boards Geeks had a couple weeks ago but I just couldn't justify it.

Mine just runs...Got my VRM's cooled really good and a 955 @ 4Ghz.

Anyway, I'm in the market for a SSD and I'd like to find a good deal on an X6, but again...Hard to justify when my 955 does so well. DO need the SSD though to unleash it all.

Using a Lian-Li K58W here...love it too!

This is not a bad deal, but I'm going to wait on that SanDisk Extreme 240 at $99 in a month or two. It was $119 which I would've jumped on...but too late.

I see you're running an Asrock board. Me too...love it...I do wish I'd have bought one of those Refurb Asus boards Geeks had a couple weeks ago but I just couldn't justify it.

Anyway, I'm in the market for a SSD and I'd like to find a good deal on an X6, but again...Hard to justify when my 955 does so well. DO need the SSD though to unleash it all.

Yeah, I've been trying to hold out myself, I'm tired of shuffling things around from my HD to the SSD lol.

The only thing I don't like about my ASRock is the Vdroop, other than that though, its been one of the better boards I have owned, even being an 880G.

As for the X6, don't bother lol, with what you already run, its pointless actually.

I switched to Lian-Li from using Thermaltake's and Antec cases, and man this case is the easiest to work with.

In before someone says "waiting for $0.50* per GB". :eek:

* Even though this is $0.51 per GB. :D

OCZ's track record just scares me, however their prices and new performance is just tough to beat.

When was the sansdisk 240 $119?

Does this drive have any of the BS OCZ drives have? This is really tempting...

Does this drive have any of the BS OCZ drives have? This is really tempting...

What BS? I have a Vertex 4 in my laptop, it is the second drive though, the first one died and I had to swap it out. This second drive has been working great though. They are really fast.

I think I will wait for a Samsung or Crucial, but this is tempting as hell. Definitely the kind of price I want to see on these drives.

If it was $130 out the door I would pull the trigger, but I just don't have it in me to buy an OCZ SSD unless its at least 20% below the market price of the top tier drives (Intel, Samsung, Crucial, & Sandisk IMO). I've seen some of the top tier drives for $150 for 240GB or 256GB so its almost there.

How is this a "great deal" or a "good buy" when 13 of the 23 reviews said the unit arrived doa.... rofl

How is this a "great deal" or a "good buy" when 13 of the 23 reviews said the unit arrived doa.... rofl

OCZ is after the high volume, low quality SSD market. A 50% failure rate is completely acceptable by their quality control department. Its probably an improvement over recent launches.

dam good price..Reviews look iffy though. Data is too important for me.

OCZ is after the high volume, low quality SSD market. A 50% failure rate is completely acceptable by their quality control department. Its probably an improvement over recent launches.

Ditto. The price is great, and if OCZ hadn't utterly dropped the ball with my experiences with the Vertex 1 and 2, I'd be tempted.

Back