NVIDIA Debunks Lunar Landing Conspiracies Using Maxwell

But you're leaving out what is a clearly staged photo.

11-07-20-Moon-Landing-Mickey.jpg

Yes, exactly...

I take back what I said. This changes everything..

End the moon Fed.

So...quasi independent bankers should control entire countries (fiat) (inflationable) currencies? Fine, lets play around with the moon landing hoax people but please don't be stupid enough to try and throw in some end the fed shit. The federal reserve should have never started let alone be ended.....in 2014.

If rich men can control entire global currencies, that's a problem. As it is too much power for any human.

Way to ruin a thread.

Doesn't explain it at all... we all know the reflection actually came form the scope of the gun on the grassy knoll. We also know the reflection from the scope of the gun on the grassy knoll can't make it to the moon...

Thus it is obvious... the NSA staged and tricked Kennedy to use a convertable in Texas with a fake moon landing.

Oh and chemtrails, AIDS and Maryiln Monroe (its obvious she found out about fake moon landing while sleeping with secret agent Elvis).

dude, you're a moron, please stop commenting

oh, a full team of morons, LOL
sorry dudes but your stupid jokes are just that, stupid jokes,
typical troll behavior

look up the definition of conspiracy in the dictionary,
oh wait, there is no word conspiracy in the dictionary, it's just a "conspiracy theory"

typical troll behavior

oh wait, there is no word conspiracy in the dictionary, it's just a "conspiracy theory"

Yeah but that's because the Reptilians removed it.

I actually did just look it up. It defined conspiracy as - "the act of conspiring".

Although I will admit, I received this dictionary as a gift from the Freemasons.

typical troll behavior

Some people need a dictionary and others just need to remember to...

4171801841_2706c541d4.jpg

moon lading is obviously a hoax, there was no technology back then to take men to the moon and have them come back alive, there is no need to even go into the numerous video discrepancies

and the "NVIDIA Debunks" thing is obviously a fraud, cause they started with a bias to support the official story... and obviously modeled their model to achieve that...

moon lading is obviously a hoax, there was no technology back then to take men to the moon and have them come back alive, there is no need to even go into the numerous video discrepancies

Someone obviously didnt watch the herring video. :p

If we really landed on the moon, then how is it that we didn't find the lunar Decepticons until 2012?

Actually, you can't. There's no earth based or orbital telescope with enough resolution.

Link: http://stupendous.rit.edu/richmond/answers/lunar_lander.html

www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/apollo/revisited/

LRO took some pretty good pictures of the sites. In the end it doesn't matter, because people who believe it to be a hoax will just say they were faked. You could send these people to the moon tomorrow and land them at one of the previous Apollo landing sites and show them the landers and equipment left behind and they'd say "That doesn't prove people came here in the 60's, you must have launched this last Wednesday just to trick me."

Undeniable proof we landed on the moon:

Russia doesn't say we didn't go.

www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/apollo/revisited/

LRO took some pretty good pictures of the sites. In the end it doesn't matter, because people who believe it to be a hoax will just say they were faked. You could send these people to the moon tomorrow and land them at one of the previous Apollo landing sites and show them the landers and equipment left behind and they'd say "That doesn't prove people came here in the 60's, you must have launched this last Wednesday just to trick me."

Perhaps I shoudl have clearer and said "There's no earth based or earth orbit telescope with enough resolution." The link I included noted various Lunar orbiter spacecraft had images showing landing sites.

Back