Nomination Thread: Hard DC'er of the Month --- August 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero82z

Fully [H]
Since everyone else is sleeping on the job, I'll take the opportunity to remind you all that it's time to get in your nominations! :D

Rules are here as usual: http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?p=1033015643

Nominations will run until the 11th of the month (since this thread is starting a day late), and after that a poll will be made to decide this month's winner :).

i nominate Pocatello since he last last months vote by 3 votes and well we all know why he deserves to be nominated..

Well...... Pocatello might win this month it seems ;)

Pocatello FTW!!! Oh wait...we aren't voting yet? :D

Pocatello FTW!!! Oh wait...we aren't voting yet? :D

No!

I nominate Axdrenalin!

He is the man!

Lots of help around the dc sub-forum and he folds like the devil is chasing him!

I'm going to nominate Kendrak for all that he does here.

...though is seems that a nomination for anyone but Pocatello is just throwing someone to the wolves this month. :D

I'll throw Chaoticon's name in the hat.

I'm newer to folding and I get damn excited when my PPU end up in the top fifty, I've been impressed by where he lands giving his lower total pts compared to some of you old guys. :)

Pocatello

I would nominate some others but lets not kid ourselves.

...though is seems that a nomination for anyone but Pocatello is just throwing someone to the wolves this month. :D

I'm going to send the doctors bill for the stitches your way.

;)

There's always next month ;).

Doozer, just cuz

Gotta keep some of us little guys up there, and I'm so pissed that my farm is down, he's getting such a lead on me.... Damn you army

I'll throw Chaoticon's name in the hat.

I'm newer to folding and I get damn excited when my PPU end up in the top fifty, I've been impressed by where he lands giving his lower total pts compared to some of you old guys. :)

Awesome, thanks. Tomorrow I expect another 12-16k ppd ramp. So possibly another 2-4k PPU! Fold [H]ard!

Awesome, thanks. Tomorrow I expect another 12-16k ppd ramp. So possibly another 2-4k PPU! Fold [H]ard!

And you're already on my threat list with what you have now. This is going to hurt. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back