NoiseBlocker fans

Dantrax

Gawd
I was going to replace my case fans with NoiseBlocker NB-BlackSilent Pro fans (120mm &140mm ones). But they are expensive & I haven't seen many NB fan reviews. Does anyone have any experience with these they would like to share? Thanx

Thanks, I'm looking at Thermalright X-silent 140 to replace the 140mm fans. They seem to move some air without alot of noise.

Thanks, I'm looking at Thermalright X-silent 140 to replace the 140mm fans. They seem to move some air without alot of noise.

I just got one of the 140mm x silent fan, and despite the fact they only run 900rpm they move a decent amount of air. You get fluid dynamic bearings and they are whisper quiet. All for 15-16 bucks, I love it.

i've got 3 of them strapped to the backside of my radiator. very quiet fans.
they are expensive though, have to see if they are worth the price if they're still attached to my pc in 5yrs time (the length of their warrantee)

I bought two of the blue-bladed NB fans based on the X-bit review, one's a PWM and the other the slowest model... Haven't yet finished putting together my Sandy build tho so I haven't really compared them to some of the fans I have lying around. Got some old Coolermasters, Yate Loons, and stock Antec/Thermaltake fans I can compare them with if you want (all 120mm, some old 80mm Panaflos too). I mostly got them because they seemed like quality fans and they fit the look of my build.

Almost opted for the BlackSilent model instead but they're way too expensive, thought about getting just one of them for the side panel but even then the price put me off.

i have one of the black silent 120mm pwm fans and found it to much noise at idle . you could definitly hear it above my noiseblocker 140mm fan that is in the same case. also it makes a clicking noise that i found very annoying. while the 120mm pwm fan performed very well at high rpm best of the pwm fans i have but also it had alot more noise

Jen

Back