Noby Noby Boy (PSN)

Anybody else pick it up? Great game really....but so odd. It is confusing to me because it is so simple (yes, you read that right).

Some of my in-game screenshots...
qzhc2d.png

wjg8x4.png

n47xw.png

I almost picked it up yesterday. This game freaks me out for some reason, but I want it, lol.

Definitely picking it up tonight. It looks too crazy to not be fun!

Multicolored phallic symbol ftw!

For $4.99, I'll be picking this one up when i get home after the weekend. I have NO idea what the hell is going on in any of the videos or pictures I've seen, but I'm gonna have to find out.

i bought it just cuz i buy every PSN release. Its stupid. Just like katamari was. I mean seriously...what the eff.

i bought it last night, i saw i had some money left on my gift card so i was like... what the hell.

very addicting game, absolutely absurd, but i cant stop playing it.

all you do in this game is eat crap grow.

i wouldn't recommend it at a higher price, but i definitely recommend it for the price its at now.

Katamari was a better game than this one... in my opinion. It has lots of crazy features like picture taking, video recording etc... I hate the camera though... very frustrating.

Would not recommend this game...

I got a trophy for eating a human and a fruit. In the trophy picture it showed a fruit with a smiley face. I didn't watch as "boy" crapped out the human or fruit, but did they combine?

I guess my question is if you eat different things and crap them out, will they mutate or combine into other things in your stomach? I ate a cat and a baseball and I think boy dumped out an elf, but I am not 100% sure.

This...thing...is a waste of:

The 3 minutes it took me to download it.
The 360MB it briefly occupied on my hard drive.
The $5 I spent on it.
The 10 minutes it took me to realize it must be either some kind of practical joke, the result of a lost bet, or some kind of hyper-douchey "artistic interactive commentary on the videogame medium."

I'm going back to Flower.

I got a trophy for eating a human and a fruit. In the trophy picture it showed a fruit with a smiley face. I didn't watch as "boy" crapped out the human or fruit, but did they combine?

I guess my question is if you eat different things and crap them out, will they mutate or combine into other things in your stomach? I ate a cat and a baseball and I think boy dumped out an elf, but I am not 100% sure.

Try to eat big things, something that is out of proportion, and crap them out, watch what happens... his ass gets ripped away lol :p

going to make it the first game I have ever bought. < not into games, but this looks interesting for some strange reason

Back