No updates since yesterday morning?

Cheeptech

Limp Gawd
Hey all, just got up this am and noticed I haven't had an update since 7am yesterday. I noticed a longer than normal interval (usually have an SMP post every other update) and saw that the SMP I was crunching was taking about 9 min per frame instead of the usual 4 minutes. I also had a long delay getting a work unit overnite (think around 15 attempts), but I KNOW at least 1 completed WU was sent back last night.
Anyone esle having this problem?

I think stanford is still trying to catch up with providng WU. So the 15 tries is not good, but not unheard of

The new WU your working on sounds like it a med size instead of a small. (if you post your log we can confirm)

their probably having server problems.. they should have it worked out soon.. usually takes a few days with the amount of servers/coding they are running..

their probably having server problems.. they should have it worked out soon.. usually takes a few days with the amount of servers/coding they are running..

Yeh, with the amount of clients that are hitting there sever per day... wow.

Just a quick update, it just seems to be the new units taking a bit longer to complete and/ or update..finally got an update for 7am... 8,613 points for a single WU. Back to the crunching :D

I'll see if it's listed in the log when I get home, but am pretty sure it was a 605x something. I scrolled up while it was running because I'm used to seeing sub 4 minute frames and the ~9 minute frames concerned me.

I'm not so concerned about the trouble getting new WU, known about the shortages since the posts a couple weeks ago, was more worried about the work not posting, but it just looks like the 6050 series are a bit longer to get through.

Just got home and checked, the core that was taking so long was project 6041, keep an eye out for those :D

Last edited:
Back