New Newegg

CrazyCuz2k

Gawd
Anyone checkout newegg tonight? They completely revamped their product page. Detailed product now has 360 views, videos, even more photos, detailed specs, and even product/marketing documents.

It's pretty sweet.

I've been looking at it tonight, trying to figure out parts, but I didn't really notice anything new. Might be because I don't look at it a lot in general, though.

I don't see any improvement. You now have to scroll down a page just to see the reviews. Give me back my tabs!

I saw this a week ago. I prefer the old layout. Maybe I just got used to it.

They've been implementing these changes for several months. I think the changes are only for newly added products because some still use the old layout.

They've been implementing these changes for several months. I think the changes are only for newly added products because some still use the old layout.

I'm wondering if its not for home electronics?

either way, looks horrible

seems to want to push more user reviews, more ads, less specs, way to go (and it just further cements why I have come to prefer Amazon)

As far as I can tell the specifications page had more information on it than the old version. Still, I liked the layout just fine before and the changes are annoying. That in depth content could fit on the old specifications tab.

i wonder if this is why they are slowly getting more expensive? I've found lately that amazon has a lot of stuff cheaper AND with free shipping

Back