New info on Haswell

There's really absolutely no new info on Haswell on there.

You know what, after going back to that article I find it misleading. But I did find this maybe this could constitute "newer haswell info"?

The upcoming Haswell based parts will have new requirements in that they have to include touch capabilities

You know what, after going back to that article I find it misleading. But I did find this maybe this could constitute "newer haswell info"?

Which means Intel might require manufacturers that use Haswell to use touch panels in their ultrabooks and probably laptops as well.

Intel is updating their Ultrabook spec to include a few new features like Instant On, touch screen and WiDi. I suppose it's good that Intel is sticking with the Ultrabook push as it has helped bring us more interesting notebook options but fairly minor news IMO.

Intel is updating their Ultrabook spec to include a few new features like Instant On, touch screen and WiDi. I suppose it's good that Intel is sticking with the Ultrabook push as it has helped bring us more interesting notebook options but fairly minor news IMO.

Which is essentially tighter control over what OEMs can and cannot do.

Ultrabook with Haswell and no touchscreen would appear to be forbidden by Intel.

The same requirements already apply to current ivy bridge models. I read that earlier on Ars or AT. lol

Thread gave me a chocolate like high when I clicked it, and then left me with the depressive guilt like eating the whole box of Hostess donut holes.

Back