My refurbed X800XT PE--:)

Rhentno

2[H]4U
I just gotta say that I am so happy with my deal from the ATI refurb program, so far at least, heh! I play UT2K4 online, a lot I must admit, and I have the card at 6xAA/16AF with Temporal AA, whatever the hell that is enabled, at 1280x1024, vsync on, and peg 75fps (online), almost all of the time. The game, looks so nice. The only thing I really miss from my 6800gt is the digital vibrance. I just can't get the colors to "pop" like they do with nvidia. Any suggestions? Oh, btw, I use a crt.

ummm...i dont know what u mean...oh btw congrats on ur card :D ive got a x850xt pe and the game looks gr8 and colourful (with a crt)...maybe change the drivers to ones which r more optimized for ur2004?

Thanks for all your replys guys. What I meant, and I know that ATI doesn't have digital vibrance, is that I can't seem to get the deepness in color that I had with my nvidia. A small problem, but I would like to make the colors a little more crisp. I might be able to post a screenie later, but I already yanked the 6800 so it might be a mute point. 850xt pe, how nice for you man, enjoy it!

Being a little courious, normally the Radeon provides a much better color depth than any other card. Clarity and sharpness was a trademark of a Radeon card.
I have not been activally involved with this stuff over the past few years.
So maybe some changes have been made.
We still have Radeon cards in all our systems, not a complaint of anykind. I have to keep all the systems up and running, so I would know if there was a problem.

Back