My bargain find for a wc case. Pic heavy!

2Busy

Weaksauce
Looks like this one will make a really good w/c case. She stands 21 high, 23 long and 13 wide. Take a look.......

3000front.jpg

3000frontopen.jpg

3000back.jpg

3000leftfrontangle.jpg

When I look at that I see a mod with one of those cheap minifridges taking up that big open space; cooling your fluid reservoir, dampening the noise of any pump, as well as having a little extra room for a few bottles of bawls.

Those casters are stylin.

CardiaK said:
When I look at that I see a mod with one of those cheap minifridges taking up that big open space; cooling your fluid reservoir, dampening the noise of any pump, as well as having a little extra room for a few bottles of bawls.

Those casters are stylin.

I am still wondering about wether to stay with liquid on it or how it will be cooled. It will definitely not be air......................

definitely looks like a fun case to play with. getting an atx motherboard in could be fun, though. good luck!

rogue_jedi said:
definitely looks like a fun case to play with. getting an atx motherboard in could be fun, though. good luck!

Yeah, the last one I did I had to change the standoffs to fit, as well as open up the back for a swappable io port. Guess thats why we call it modding. I just took an old dead mobo with 1 pci card and placed it inside there for a fixture, and started marking holes and drilling and cutting. I still need to do a fresh pic of the back with the psu cutout and mounted, as well as with the mobo mounted. Will try to do that later today.

You can follow my work here.

It's coming along, but no pictures up yet (haven't modded yet). Just got the rad though, so it'll be coming along soon.

Back