MSI Barebone System Give-Away

Owned a few MSI motherboards that are still running beautifully. I'd love to try out a cool and quite video card!

I do dig the style of the cooler, and it's fairly quiet for it's cooling performance,

What I like about the Frozr? That it's undoubtedly quieter and does a better job at cooling the card than the cooler on my MSI GTX260 does :D

I personally like the HAWK lineup, it means a lot to us [H] folk to have a company willing to go the extra mile for us.

MSI Twin Frozr II's are On Fire performance wise but so COOL thermally and COOL to look at. Way to go MSI !!!

Great after market cooling options for higher performance gpus that don't wake the neighbors.
Quality components, military grade, to ensure smooth operation and longevity.

I love my MSI NX-8800-GT-OC! This new FROZR looks similar. I am quite sure its quiet! Looks like a powerful card. I would love to try this with my Samsung 55" 3D LED TV! Dual Core Center?! AWESOME!!

Custom cooling on a great card serves my needs of quiet computing which is essential to my needs.

I currently own the MSI GD80 P55 motherboard and it has worked FLAWLESSLY over the past year and a half :) It would be great to win the newer version :)

I like MSI's twin frozor colling design becaus it is both effective and astethically pleasing and it only take up two slots.

I like MSI's Frozr line of cards because I hear that the video cards run pretty cool and besides they look pretty cool also.

MSI is a great company! I won one of these cards compliments of MSI and the [H], would love to win another for an SLI setup! :)

Back