mouse pad eatting feet

Talic

Limp Gawd
Does anyone else use a mouse pad that wears down their feet on their mouse? I'm using a func sUrface 1030 and after awhile it'll wear down the feet. It's really smooth so I like the pad but I wish replacement were easier and cheaper to come by. The only place I can find that sells feet are Frozencpu.com and they're 10 a pop depending on brand and they don't seem to last to long on this type of pads.

I do have a ratpadz and it's pretty smooth but it's still rough compared to the smooth side of my func pad.

Looking back in my invoices, I've had my G500 for a year and the feet are doing ok, does anyone know where to get similar feet at? I've used replacement feet on my old G5 that my G500 replaced and I remember those wore down fast.

I think I'm going to have to get replacement feet for my Lachesis and I've only ever used it on a Razer Goliathus (soft / cloth pad, rubber backed) and a Ratpadz XT. Granted I've had it like... 2, 3 years now so I guess that isn't unreasonable. Just strange that I've never had to replace any mouse feet before, and I've kept other mice -- one Logitech MX518 in particular, and a MouseMan Wheel Optical before that -- for a whole lot longer than the Lachesis...

As for feet that last better, can't help you there.

Razer sells replacement feet in two packs for ~$10, plus way too much shipping. Can't say how well they do, don't know.

I guarantee it was tha ratpadz that ate the feet on your mouse, they are like sandpaper. Steelseries sells replacement sets of feet you can fit onto mice if you need. Or if you have a Razer mouse you can get the exact fit set replacement for $10.

Back