Mouse boredom?

crawlgsx

[H]ard|Gawd
I got bored of Logitech's design about ... 8+ years ago. (still would love to try another logitech if they ever come out with something fresh or even interesting again)

Now I am finding myself bored with Razer's mice, they are variations of the same. Was neat at first but now I too am bored with it.

I realize this is a personal problem. There is nothing wrong with my Mamba's, in fact I love them, I just get bored.

Regardless, Whats next? Rat? Corsair?

Try steelseries Sensei and ship me your mamba as your way of saying thank you. :D
Its desing is mainstream though...

For interesting there is Rat, New thermaltake level10m and Leetgion Hellion gaming mouse...

I got bored of Logitech's design about ... 8+ years ago. (still would love to try another logitech if they ever come out with something fresh or even interesting again)

Now I am finding myself bored with Razer's mice, they are variations of the same. Was neat at first but now I too am bored with it.

I realize this is a personal problem. There is nothing wrong with my Mamba's, in fact I love them, I just get bored.

Regardless, Whats next? Rat? Corsair?

The Rats seem to be a radically eccentric design and look pretty customizable, from user reviews I'd stay away from the 5, the 7 and 9's seem to be the winners from most opinions I've read.

I personally like the Naga Hex, mechanical buttons and the button layout seems like it would work well.

I just bought the Naga hex wraith edition and looks wise its amazing and i do like the mechanical buttons.

Hmm... I like the side-button layout on that Razer Hex.

If only Razer employed the side-tilting scroll wheel as found on the Logitech G9x...

I just bought the Naga hex wraith edition and looks wise its amazing and i do like the mechanical buttons.

Is the top super sticky when gaming? I've been looking at the Hex for a while now but I'm concerned with my hand sweating during heavy use. I tried the Naga Epic for about a week and couldn't get used to all the buttons on the left-hand side, to steep of a learning curve, but the Hex seems to be just right in terms of button placement and size...

I just recently picked up a steelseries sensei.

Highly recommend it, doubt I will go back to Razer or Logitech.

I upgraded from a first generation Logitech g9 laser mouse to a RAT 7 Contagion - drives like a Ferrari. You need to use an alcohol strip to clean your mouse mat and either use a q-tip with alcohol or ( I just lick my finger and swipe the bottom of the mouse, near the sensor ).

Back