MLG Nerds Spazzing Out

The best part of the entire video was the neck beard sitting next to him wasn't phased in the slightest by that amazing display.

Did you watch the video to the end? He started the same bullshit antics at the end of the match... the whole team did, in fact.

When he screamed at 0:11 seconds, dogs started barking in my neighborhood!!

dog_bark_o.gif

Would have been more fun if the other team was equally retarded and it turned into a shouting match :p

christ,lol, reminded me back on the old cs 1.3 days, was watching a match and have one dude have his ass kicked for going nerd rage all over.. good times.. good times :D

That actually wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be... he's still freaking out regardless. He's just displaying his passion for the game I suppose. I liked how the other team handled it well and didn't end up turning it into a fight. They just fought it off with a gentle smile. :)

Long ago when I still played CS and Quake 3 in internet cafes this behavior I seen daily, nerd rage, screaming, even smashing up the equipment and more, so this one really doesn't surprise me.

(PS I loved to piss off these guys in games :D )

What you do see is that he got his ass kicked afterward and lost his girlfriend.

Human race for ya "You will never beat me" LOL kid should read a book....

See kids are raised like this indoors and no outlet besides the PC monitor so they bring that same BS to reality.

With all the high pitched squealing going on I was expecting to hear "Mr you've got a purdy mouf" somewhere in there, it it be followed by a PSA about the dangers of getting your pecker in a weedwhacker!

That's due more to the microphones limitations than the actual pitch of his voice.

Actually I believe that's PC gaming at it's best :p

Yeah... no.

Major League Gaming Columbus 2013

The best teams from around the globe will compete in a three-day video game tournament for $100,000 in prizes playing the soon to be released and highly anticipated game Call of Duty: Ghosts (Xbox 360) and wildly popular PC game, Dota 2

Unless you play DOTA 2 with a controller, I'm pretty sure that was Ghosts.

I want this guy to become the best, and this develops into a real character, it would be hilariour

If I was this kids father I would have gone down there and personally beat the shit out of him for disgracing my family with such actions.

theres a good chance the father is just like that....

Long ago when I still played CS and Quake 3 in internet cafes this behavior I seen daily, nerd rage, screaming, even smashing up the equipment and more, so this one really doesn't surprise me.

(PS I loved to piss off these guys in games :D )

That was my sole function during my Quake/Unreal/CS days.

Shock Trooper.

Dive right into a group of them. Laying about with rockets, grenades, etc.

Sure. I died. LOTS.

But while they were concentrating on blowing my ass to hell, my teammates would be coming up around them to make sure I had an honor guard at those fiery gates. :cool:

/facepalm Playing a fucking video game is not a sport. That word needs to just be erased.

Here's a list of activities that are considered sports:

Chess
Golf
Poker
Curling
Pool
Darts
Cheerleading

Do you also have a problem with those or just competitive video games?

Here's a list of activities that are considered sports:

Chess
Golf
Poker
Curling
Pool
Darts
Cheerleading

Do you also have a problem with those or just competitive video games?

Shh, don't bring logic into this!

There are only three real sports. Bull fighting, mountain climbing, and auto racing. Everything else is a game.

There are only three real sports. Bull fighting, mountain climbing, and auto racing. Everything else is a game.

You forgot hunting grizzly bear naked with a buck knife and a sharpened stick..

No, stop arguing, Of course playing CoD is not a sport. Now, Quake and Starcraft... on a personal level, those are more competitive than F1.

People use the term sports around here way to liberally. Golf ans curling is a sport because it requires more physical exertion than moving your arm/hand while sitting in a chair and doing something is not a sport....its a game.

It'd be pretty funny to fuck around with his network connection. Turn the port off on the switch randomly during his matches. Sounds like he'd have a coronary.

People use the term sports around here way to liberally. Golf ans curling is a sport because it requires more physical exertion than moving your arm/hand while sitting in a chair and doing something is not a sport....its a game.

It's fine that you consider that the definition of sport. Just understand that the rest of the world just does not agree. All games are sport. :p

I don't consider golf sport, but it is one whether I like it or not. ;)

Video games are not a sport. If you think otherwise then you're probably in the same league physically and mentally as the pterodactyl in that video.

Back