Mass Effect 3 Retail $10 FS-Free AR

Ebernanut

[H]ard|Gawd
Edit: The deal is dead.

It still requires Origin but Free after rebate* is a good price for anyone that's been holding out.

*It's a NE link so hopefully the forum doesn't eat it.

Last edited:
Can't beat that

I got it like a year ago for $7 I think... still haven't played it, but I will at some point i guess

Can't beat that

I got it like a year ago for $7 I think... still haven't played it, but I will at some point i guess

Haha, same here. I know I will some day, but what day that is I have no idea. Good deal OP.

.75 CA sales tax..............check
.46 Rebate Postage..........check

ME3 for $1.21 after rebate..............I'm in!:D

Hell of a deal for ME3. Now all of those "I wouldn't play ME3 even if it was only a dollar" people can even give the game a go lol.

It's a great game, the multiplayer is surprisingly good (but the numbers are dropping after a year). If you liked 2, three is worth it. I'm in the middle of the citidel DLC (forget the name) and it's a blast.

I didn't have too many good things to say about the game (7/10, tops), but it is easily worth that price.

At 2560x1600, you will need an electron microscope to see the HUD in this game. Another half-assed port.

Thanks for this one. I had been holding on this one, but at free, can't wait now.

Back