main portal doom3 h3lp??

xdviper

Gawd
wtf is the main portal? ive looked every where wtf is it???
i can not find it
i am need to go there after the plasma thing i transfered :confused: :confused:

come omn POLZ HELP, IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THE DAMN THING FOR 45MINS ALREADY AND I COULDNT FIND OUT WTF???

RazeDS said:
Take it to the scientist.
wtf
i already got the plazma thing finshed, and my pda says go to the main portal, where the heck is it? i've been searching everywhere for one damn thing, isnt there a map for this game? that shows me where all the rooms are?

wow man, calm down..

the main portal really isn't that difficult to find. It gets a little confusing when you start using the teleporters like crazy. Try to make your way to the "first" one. It's labled "exit" or something to that affect.

oh and at least TRY to spell the words correctly!

xdviper said:
wtf
i already got the plazma thing finshed, and my pda says go to the main portal, where the heck is it? i've been searching everywhere for one damn thing, isnt there a map for this game? that shows me where all the rooms are?

Sorry, i'm not fluent in gibberish. :p
I guess--since I couldn't understand your post--I assumed since you said you've been stuck there for 45 minutes that you were in the place you were 45 minutes ago

Gaiden133 said:
Anyone want to make a wager he'll be back within 24 hours stuck again? :D

seriously, he should just buy a guide with a full walkthrough, or get one for free from gamefaqs.

Xtasy0 said:
seriously, he should just buy a guide with a full walkthrough, or get one for free from gamefaqs.
oh yeh?
why dont you gime a link that has the FULL walkthrough, i did google search and found ones that arent completed yet

xdviper said:
oh yeh?
why dont you gime a link that has the FULL walkthrough, i did google search and found ones that arent completed yet
:rolleyes: *Has a feeling someone uses god mode every now and then*

it's like 10 feet to the left from the scientist you give the plasma thing too, look for the med station and you'll see a door to the right.

xdviper said:
oh yeh?

If you're having that much trouble figuring out the game, just wait a couple weeks for them to finish the FAQ.

xdviper said:
oh yeh?

Whats the point in using a walkthrough, though? :confused: Half the excitment comes from exploring and finding your way through the game.

Back