Looking for Good games for iPhone 15 Pro Max

maverick786us

2[H]4U
Can someone recommend me some good games that can take the advantage of the advanced hardware of iPhone 15 Pro Max. My preference are mostly third person shooting, and arcade games.

https://hardforum.com/threads/resident-evil-village-for-ios-macos.2031405/

Other than that:
Death Stranding, Resident Evil 4, and Assassins Creed: Mirage are all coming to iOS over the next 6 months.

If you have Apple Arcade, I'd browse around in there. And if you haven't learned about AppRaven, I highly recommend downloading AppRaven.
Even if you never use its primary function (which is to buy/track apps when they go on sale) there are a lot of lists that have been curated by users and up-voted/down-voted about specific classifications.

So as an example, there are people have have made lists of all the best "pay once" MFi controller capable games. All the best single RPG games. All the best iOS games with the best graphics. Etc. While there are other communities that have done similar things, I think the motivation of saving money has lead to the creation of useful lists (unlike a top 10 IGN list as an example that are consistently trash). Only downsides are that AppRaven requires payment for full unlock (you don't need to for community features, and I haven't bothered yet) and the interface is kind of unintuitive. But I'm tracking 20 games on there waiting for immanent Christmas/New Years sales, so I think it's worth it.

Last edited:
Back