Logitech DiNovo Edge $99 Amazon

CruisD64

2[H]4U
This is the cheapest I've ever seen it. I have one and love it for my HTPC.

Linkypoo

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
This is the cheapest I've ever seen it. I have one and love it for my HTPC.

Linkypoo
You sir are the f*cking man! I was tracking the prices on this thing for a while and gave up recently. I love my DiNovo edge, but that's on my HTPC now and I had to replace my desktop keyboard with an old Microsoft media something or other I had laying around. I promised I would hold out until I found an in stock deal on this model under $100, and this is it! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I remember when Best Buys had these for clearance a few years back and the rush to get them.... I picked up 5 at $60 a pop and sold them for like $125-130 :)

Kept one for my HTPC... they are nice keyboards...

Unless they changed it this is a DISPOSABLE KEYBOARD. You cannot change the batteries.

I'm going on 2 years of owning mine and I can leave it off the charger for like 2 weeks before it needs charging. Unless the batteries can't hold a charge at all, I don't see this being an issue. Have you owned one that's crapped out?

Same, I've had one since 2007 and it's still running strong, batteries last about 2 weeks as well... it might not last forever, but these are well built keyboards. My only complaint is that I wish the touch pad were a tad bigger... bu then again, that'd increase the overall keyboard size too.

I would probably open up my device with rechargeable batteries and replace it before I threw it away.

Soldering isn't hard at all.

I would probably open up my device with rechargeable batteries and replace it before I threw it away.

Soldering isn't hard at all.

I will only believe this if you are using Swiss Army rechargeable batteries.

I've owned one since release and the batteries are still going strong. I couldn't even tell you how often I charge the keyboard because I hardly ever do it. The thing just keeps going, and going, and when it's low it still has a ton of life left on it. I went a few days on E before I put it on the charger and the battery still had some juice in it. So yeah, several years of daily use and no perceivable loss in battery capacity. This man is not worried about his purchase.

Back