LCD/LED TV with HDMI

yelsewshane

Limp Gawd
Ya know after I hooked up my computer to my 70inch 1080p tv I was like wtf am I thinking it looks dam good with hdmi and per square inch costs a fraction of what a dedicated so called monitor costs. Thus I took out my 24 inch dell monitor that was 1920x1200 and replaced it with a 48in tv and I am like omg this is cool lol 3 feet infront of me a massive screen ! RIP expensive monitors I found my new love at a fraction of the cost.

So what help do you need mate? I cant really find the question. Don't worry though, I understand exactly what you said in your sentence. By the way, almost if not all TV's bought now has HDMI.

Ya I know most TVs have hdmi it's just I never seen a computer hooked up via hdmi to a tv. Oh and ya glad you mentioned whats the question! Sorry was intoxicated last night but the question is would a led tv with 120hz be alot better than a lcd 60hz? I know it should be but want opinion from someone that actually has tried the two.

Well, from what I understand is, the input to TV is almost always going to be 60hz. The output onto screen will be 120hz. The TV will add extra frames to get you the 120hz, via software/hardware. So you might get onscreen lag. You would need 120hz if you would like to go 3D or higher. But it should be better.

Back