Large Camera Bag @ BB $39.99

Bellz

Limp Gawd
Best Buy Daily Deal. One day, today only. Looks like a good deal, so I'm posting it. Doesn't show in my two local stores, so this may be online only. Most reviews that I can find are positive.

Lowepro - Urban Reporter 250 Camera Bag - Black
Model: LP36615 SKU: 1693337
MSRP $139.99. Amazon $59
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/lowepro...lack/1693337.p?id=1219060343877&skuId=1693337

Holds Urban Pro DSLR cameras
With an attached grip and 24-70mm f/2.8 lens, plus up to 3 extra lenses, a 13" laptop and a variety of accessories.
Twilled polyester material
Resists water, stains and static for reliable protection.
Padded, removable camera insert
Along with padded laptop compartment keeps your gear safe.
Wide main compartment opening
With a double-zippered front pocket and side cargo pockets provides fast access to your equipment.

$60 on Amazon as you mentioned with an all time low of $45. Really good deal if you are in need of one.

Personally, the only good bag I have found that is that style is the Canon 200DG. It is honestly worth the money and not even that expensive.

I'm still on the lookout for a good camera backpack that is better/holds more stuff than the one I picked up from Walmart around 8 years ago for $30.

Still haven't been able to find anything even remotely comparable for a reasonable price.

Oh, and it still pretty much looks like new.

I just want enough storage for a couple more lenses and a flash in a nice comfortable backpack form.

My current one, in the main pouch holds the camera with lens plus 3-4 other lenses.. or two cameras with lenses plus 2-3 other lenses. On top of that it has an outside zipper pouch and then a mesh pouch on each side.

Edit: The Canon 200EG looks like it would hold about the same as my current bag, but looks less comfortable and less protective of the gear.
https://jet.com/product/detail/bd44c2d5c5a04f8f901ad28cb9f66d57?jcmp=pla:ggl:cameras_optics_a3:camera_optic_accessories_camera_parts_accessories_a3_other:na:na:na:na:na:2&code=PLA15&k_clickid=e76e5c47-0d6c-4999-b7e1-ad9c4a0980fb&gclid=CL3PrpeFkcoCFROeGwodroMNDg

Last edited:
Back