Keep or Buy new one?

Slava

2[H]4U
I bought my video card like 2 month ago, I have a chance to get store credit from the store. What would you recommend to buy? 6800 Ultra, X800 Pro, X800XT (Xtasy or ATI), or return it and keep store credit until PCI-E cards comes out?

I would keep it in light of worsening yields and/or less availability of good cores recently. Just my two cents, but the card you got rocks... :cool:

The thing that makes me return it is because the card is AGP and I want to be able to take advantage of upgrading cpu in the future, so I am thinking of buying PCI-E card. When do you think 6800 Ultra PCI-E comes out?

I would get the 6800 Ultra in PCI-E

cause later down the road you can buy yourself another Ultra and SLI them...double your proformance

Yay, I just returned 6800gt for store credit. Fry's had 6800 ultra but in agp, so I am waiting for PCI-E. When does PCI-E card of 6800 ultra comes out?

not sure when, but i'm guessing you're upgrading your mobo and cpu at the same time?

Hopefully I get the deal from intel training at retailedge. I got almost 10k points and they taking a while to verify me.

Back