It doesn't pay to hold onto old mice

Comixbooks

Fully [H]
I took out my Logitech G 500 from 2009 new in box it works but Logitech GHUB doesn't detect it.so you can't customize the side buttons or tilt buttons luckily I have a Chaos mouse from 6 years ago that fits the bill.

I still use LGS to run my old G13 keypad since GHub doesn't work with it either.
To use both, one has to be installed first, can't remember what the order was, but if you install LGS and GHub doesn't install, then uninstall it and do it vice versa.

1694083693535.png

I still use LGS to run my old G13 keypad since GHub doesn't work with it either.
To use both, one has to be installed first, can't remember what the order was, but if you install LGS and GHub doesn't install, then uninstall it and do it vice versa.

View attachment 596764

Ok that is what I was looking for I'll try the other software package I didn't have a copy of it. Just tried it it works I had a copy of it on my PC already but I would of never found the file. but been using assorted Razer and Logitech Mice in the past just needed something
with a few more buttons. MMO mice haven't really advanced at all probably because there isn't any MMOs that are worth playing.

Last edited:
The name of this thread should have been "It doesn't pay to update your O.S.".

The mouse did nothing wrong. The end user did.

Back