Is it true that 7950X3D suffers from stutter on games?

Damn, didn't realize every single GPU, motherboard and most usb devices I've ever used are fundamentally flawed and need to be baby-sat with software solutions, too. We should all go back to CPU rendering on only hardware that has native support in windows

It should have been pretty damn obvious to any sane person exactly what I was talking about, so if you have to twist my words around into a pretzel like that because you're only able to refute things that have nothing to do with what I was talking about, then it really says more about you than it does about my post.

the .1% lows were bad in a review a year ago in a 12 year old game.

And that's fine right? Because there will always be a fix in the near future that will make everything work great. I estimate two weeks.

Guess what, if you didn't have software support for your 7800x3d core priority and a modern scheduler, it'd suck too.

Sorry, but that's one of the dumbest things I've read in a while. You have one CCD with 8 X3D cores. That means it's physically impossible for there to be any increased latency due to cross-CCD communication. It's also physically impossible for games to end up on a non-X3D core. Those are two cold hard facts.

Does the 7800x3D still benefit from up to-date chipset drivers and OS that allow the best core to be selected? Yes. Does that have anything to do with anything being discussed in this thread? Nope.

The worst-case scenario for a 7800x3D, where it wasn't selecting the best core and/or wasn't boosting as high, would result in a relatively minor loss of performance compared to the cluster-fuck that would occur on something like the 7950x3D without proper software support.

Except every single game I run now has no micro stutters or issues

Your expert trained eye doesn't notice them, therefore they must not exist, got it.

the only thing I had to do was install the motherboard and chipset drivers and it just worked perfectly
Because you don't have the skill to get your system working properly doesn't mean it's not cake for others.

Amazing how you can flip-flop like a fish out-of-water between "it just works" to bragging about all the "skill" it takes to "get your system working properly". So which is it?

Honestly I think you just hit the nail on the head as to why the 7800x3D is the better gaming CPU. Having hardware with fundamental issues that need to be baby-sat with software solutions at best, or straight-up manually adjusted (process laso, etc) at worse.

Constantly having to hope that the chipset drivers have what you need, that the thread scheduler and/or Xbox game-bar gets everything right, that new games work perfect with everything at launch, and always praying that new updates to all of these things come out that might fix problems that should have never existed in the first place.

Or just get a single-CCD chip like the 7800x3D and literally never have to worry about any of that, ever.

It reminds me a lot of SLI/Crossfire and constantly hoping that each game had a good working SLI/Crossfire profile because you were completely dependent on that.

And just like how SLI/Crossfire setups stopped working with new games once they stopped releasing new SLI/Crossfire profiles, what makes you think that the same thing won't eventually happen with these CPUs? How long into the future do you think that AMD is going to continue to supply updates to make sure that new games end up on the correct CCD? At some point, they are just going to stop and only focus on their newer CPUs, at which point it will become a shit-show which CCD games end up on. Potentially I could see something similar happening with Intel chips and games ending up on E-cores, but somehow Intel chips are not dependent on the XBox game bar whereas AMD chips are. View attachment 640845
It's literally just opening up the Xbox Game Bar and click remember this is a game, then close and relaunch the game (only needed for that game once). Is it really that hard?

I suppose for some folks it is.

Regardless, I'm going to get the 9950X3D when it comes out. I've got enough stuff going on in the background that it should help out when gaming. And if needed, I can separate everything with Project Lasso (which I already use for my 13900HX).

Last edited:
It should have been pretty damn obvious to any sane person exactly what I was talking about, so if you have to twist my words around into a pretzel like that because you're only able to refute things that have nothing to do with what I was talking about, then it really says more about you than it does about my post.

And that's fine right? Because there will always be a fix in the near future that will make everything work great. I estimate two weeks.

Sorry, but that's one of the dumbest things I've read in a while. You have one CCD with 8 X3D cores. That means it's physically impossible for there to be any increased latency due to cross-CCD communication. It's also physically impossible for games to end up on a non-X3D core. Those are two cold hard facts.

Does the 7800x3D still benefit from up to-date chipset drivers and OS that allow the best core to be selected? Yes. Does that have anything to do with anything being discussed in this thread? Nope.

The worst-case scenario for a 7800x3D, where it wasn't selecting the best core and/or wasn't boosting as high, would result in a relatively minor loss of performance compared to the cluster-fuck that would occur on something like the 7950x3D without proper software support.

Your expert trained eye doesn't notice them, therefore they must not exist, got it.

Amazing how you can flip-flop like a fish out-of-water between "it just works" to bragging about all the "skill" it takes to "get your system working properly". So which is it?

You obviously didn't get the sarcasm in there. There is no skill required to get a 7950x3d working properly, but apparently you can't seem to manage it...I'll leave the rest, it's been discussed ad nauseam.

You obviously didn't get the sarcasm in there. There is no skill required to get a 7950x3d working properly, but apparently you can't seem to manage it...I'll leave the rest, it's been discussed ad nauseam.
I can't manage it, either. I have to monitor it with Park Control and Process Lasso to make sure it is putting the gaming load on the vcache CCD. Stuttering happens.

This is why I don't recommend the 7950X3D. Requires additional software/monitoring versus say a 7950X or a 7800X3D. It's pretty simple. Take off your rose colored glasses. It's a great CPU - just not for everyone.

Have you updated your bios. My asrock board needed to be updated for the 7950X3D to behave correctly.

Have you updated your bios. My asrock board needed to be updated for the 7950X3D to behave correctly.
Always on the latest - last page shows my
BIOS versions. I just moved to an AMD GPU we will see if that helps.

EDIT: seems like a better gaming feel with less stutter with 7950X3D + 7900 XTX (versus RTX 4080 S). Very surprised. I have an Alienware G-SYNC Ultimate UW OLED so I have always been hesitant to pair AMD with it. I will no longer fear that vendor lockout!

I feel bad for AMD this generation. My last two 7900 XTXs were AMD reference and a PowerColor Red Devil LE - both pretty horrible cards. This Sapphire Nitro+ is nuts. Such a fun card. Like a Dodge Charger in video card form. Sapphire for life when it comes to AMD.

IMG_5484.jpeg

Last edited:
Even more reason to wait for a 16 core CCD

Not even need 16 core CCD. How about one with more than 8 cores. How about 10-12 core CCDs and AMD then can just sell 10-12 core CPUs and then the dual CCD ones will be the 20-24 core parts. I mean why not advance in that way if they have the die size now.

Unless something massively changes in game coding, I don't see a 16-core Vcache CPU making sense. It might make some sense if you're running several virtual computers on the same machine as a host and have thin clients, but that really only works in a home scenario and not many people would go through the trouble of setting something like that up. At that point, you might as well just go Threadripper, especially since only Threadripper on the AMD side has the lanes to support multiple GPUs.

AMD bet on things becoming much more massively threaded about 15 years ago when they designed and released Bulldozer. Games have remained stubbornly 1 or 2 primary threads being the main bottleneck since then and the consolidation of game engines doesn't seem likely to change that anytime soon.

I would agree no need for 16 core CCD. Though we should have more than cores on a CCD or ring bus. I mean Intel did it with Comet Lake and they had 10 cores last Homogeneous CPU to have more than 8 cores om a single ring or CCD.

10-12 core CCDs would be great and perfect.

While 8 cores is really enough for gaming now, more head room would be good with 10-12 cores on Homogeneous on same die.

I would ditch my 7800X3D and buy Intel 13th or 14th Gen now if they released a 10-12 P core only CPU despite its much higher power draw.
It would be my dream CPU 10-12 P cores on same ring bus. Comet Lake last had that but its Skylake derivative IPC is so far behind todays stuff not even funny plus its stuck on Gen 3.

Not even need 16 core CCD. How about one with more than 8 cores. How about 10-12 core CCDs and AMD then can just sell 10-12 core CPUs and then the dual CCD ones will be the 20-24 core parts.

Keep in mind that if they went to a 16-core CCD, all of those chips would not be sold as 16-core CPUs. That's because there are always yield issues, and some of the cores will end up not passing quality control. They then take those chips where some of the cores didn't pass QC, deactivate the failed cores, and sell them as lower-tier CPUs.

For example, the 7950x3D has two 8-core CCDs. The 7900x3D is the exact same chip, but two of the cores on each CCD have been deactivated, turning them into 6-core CCDs.

Also, the more cores per CCD, the greater the chance that at least one of them will fail initial quality control. So even with a 16-core CCD, we would almost certainly see a variant where some of the cores had been disabled, and 12-core wouldn't be a bad bet.

Keep in mind that if they went to a 16-core CCD, all of those chips would not be sold as 16-core CPUs. That's because there are always yield issues, and some of the cores will end up not passing quality control. They then take those chips where some of the cores didn't pass QC, deactivate the failed cores, and sell them as lower-tier CPUs.

For example, the 7950x3D has two 8-core CCDs. The 7900x3D is the exact same chip, but two of the cores on each CCD have been deactivated, turning them into 6-core CCDs.

Also, the more cores per CCD, the greater the chance that at least one of them will fail initial quality control. So even with a 16-core CCD, we would almost certainly see a variant where some of the cores had been disabled, and 12-core wouldn't be a bad bet.

Yes thats all true though for some reason starting with Zen 3 and continuing with Zen 4, the 8 core CCDs either have 8 full cores enabled or 2 disabled for 6. There are no parts with more than 2 cores disabled.

If they had 16 core CCDs, how many could be disabled on the yields. If not enough than AMD only has super high end chips to sell and they would need separate CCD dies for lower core counts thus more costly to produce.

Unless lots of cores can get disabled on 16 core CCDs? Apparently only 2 can on the 8 core CCDs??

So on a 16 core CCCD would it be 4 or all functioning thus only 12 or 16 core CCDs then 12 and 16b core or 24 and 32 core CPUs. I wonder if AMD is afraid of cannibalize Threadripper sales if they did that.

Though if they do 10-12 core CCDs, they can have 24 cores max on desktop and and sell 8-12 core chips with single CCDs or 20-24 cores with dual CCDs. Then they will not cannibalize Threadripper as much.

Or just bite bullet and do 16 core CCDs and figure out way to disable more cores and make yields like Intel does for lower end less core parts.

Just adding in that I have a 7950X3D rig and 3x 7800X3D rigs - the 7950X3D has stuttering to this day. Same game, same RAM, often the same GPU.

The 7950X3D requires more to work optimally than the 7800X3D. The end.

(Cue dozens of folks defending their CPU like it’s their child for some odd reason)

EDIT: receipts since the fanboys are rabid:

7950X3D - https://valid.x86.fr/25li5y
7800X3D #1 - https://valid.x86.fr/b8thxc
7800X3D #2 - https://valid.x86.fr/z70yul
7800X3D #3 - (waiting on GPU - used Nitro+ 7900 XTX coming Monday; Noctua 4080 S pre-ordered - will likely sell 4080 S FE)
View attachment 640479
Listen to me, buy a console, you don't know how to configure a PC and you are just trolling.
I have a 7950X3D since months and never seen a single stutter.
The only things htat you are supposed to do it to be able to install drivers, and it seems that you are not able

Listen to me, buy a console, you don't know how to configure a PC and you are just trolling.
The only things htat you are supposed to do it to be able to install drivers, and it seems that you are not able
It's also xbox game bar dependent.

So that's two software layers which may or may not work. Especially in the future.

Interesting 7950X3D results from Der8auer on HellDivers 2:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEvszQIRIU4&t=499s

More controversial is his stance that tools like Process Lasso aren't relevant during (his) testing.
Since there are a lot of comments about the X3D Core affinity:I know that I can manually fix it with tools like process lasso but that's no adequate solution. Only if we point out issues like that, they will be fixed eventually. Publishers, AMD and Microsoft have to update their Games/Windows/BIOS/Chipset so it works out of the box. You have to keep in mind that the average gamer probably has no idea about things like that and that he might not get the full performance.
Not sure I agree with him, but I guess it's his prerogative to test how he wants.

You are mad because people point out how something is actually quite flawed?

PS! Google translate is free btw.

More controversial is his stance that tools like Process Lasso aren't relevant during (his) testing.

Not sure I agree with him, but I guess it's his prerogative to test how he wants.

He is correct though. Most of the users that buy those CPUs are not going to use such tools, most just do plug and play. You also don't know if you need to use Process Lasso or not unless you have a 7800x3D or similar to compare to. Some games work optimally and some are subpar but you are dependent on external help or lots of experimentation to know which needs manual intervention and which work fine out of the box. Wouldn't be surprised if 80% of the 7950x3D users are dependent on how it works out of the box.

I think it's hilarious that he says he does everything, and doesn't know why it's running on the non-X3D cores. He installs the latest BIOS update, latest chipset driver, fresh windows install, etc.

Xbox Game Bar. Remember this is a game. Close game. Open game.

Magic! (and I just lost a shit load of respect for him - I thought he was pretty smart)

Sadly, not all games (especially new ones or indie games) will have that profile in Xbox Game Bar right off. But unless you reinstall windows (and I assume the Xbox Game Bar), you'll only have to do it once.

Edit - for 12th through 14th gen Intel, getting the game to properly run on the P-cores is something that I've had to use Project Lasso for. Or, just park the e-cores if the BIOS has that toggle option setting.

Edit2 - one of the top comments (liked by derBauer) even spells it out: "For the 7950X3D you need to make sure your Xbox app and Microsoft store apps are all updated. Once you do that you can hit the shortcut Windows Key + G and it comes up with the game bar. In the settings wheel in game bar you can select this is a game and the game will now set to be ran only on the Vcache cores. I have had to do that with only new games that I guess haven't been added to the list in the driver yet, but this is the way to fix it." I've had to do more shit to my 13900HX laptop to get some games to run more smoothly. Also, that power increase for almost no performance increase with regards to a 14900K vs 14900KS is insane.

Last edited:

I agree with him, if you just want to game, get the 7800x3d - he actually says "you probably should just get the 7800x3d" and I wouldn't even say probably. If you just game, don't get the 7950x3d, it's pointless.

Actually in that review CS GO and Valorant are fixed on the 7950x3d, so looks like the updates have worked. It's now the newer games that could be an issue, but honestly we're [H] here and by now anyone in this thread knows how to mitigate any issues the 7950x3d might have. He was not aware of the xbox game bar tweak per comments, but even then, setting prefer vcache cores would make it faster than a 7800x3d in any situation and only slower than the 7950x in low core productivity loads - and outside of photoshop, how many of those are there?

Good lord those intel chips are inefficient - same performance (at best) as the x3d chips but double the power draw. At least they're competitively fast, though.

Good lord those intel chips are inefficient - same performance (at best) as the x3d chips but double the power draw. At least they're competitively fast, though.
I've got a gut feeling this inefficiency is the main reason why Intel 15th gen is ditching hyperthreading. Not because it isn't useful anymore, but because Intel have hit a power budget wall. They've probably done some software profiling and found adding more E cores will make up for the loss of hyperthreading. At least, that's my speculation.

I have a 7950X3D,
I never played a game that does not run on the X3D core but I runned a benchmark that wasn't running on the right X3D core.

what I have done is simply telling to the Xbox Game Bar that that software is a game, and it was an instant fix with just one click on the Xbox game bar without additional software.

View: https://youtu.be/PEvszQIRIU4?si=wcwqC1ueYSOnarZF&t=499

why people like derbaur continue to tell that you need process lasso for this?

I have a 7950X3D,
I never played a game that does not run on the X3D core but I runned a benchmark that wasn't running on the right X3D core.

what I have done is simply telling to the Xbox Game Bar that that software is a game, and it was an instant fix with just one click on the Xbox game bar without additional software.

View: https://youtu.be/PEvszQIRIU4?si=wcwqC1ueYSOnarZF&t=499

why people like derbaur continue to tell that you need process lasso for this?

Probably because not all setups are the same. Not all games are the same.

AMD recommendation mirrors yours:
https://community.amd.com/t5/gaming...with-a-new-amd-ryzen-9-7950x3d-or/ba-p/589464

Quite a few people recommend still using Process Lasso, although some say it caused crashes for them:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/15awyz8/is_project_lasso_still_needed_for_the_7950x3d/

tldr is the 7950X3D is an imperfect CPU that requires some babysitting - or just blinding hoping it just works(tm).

just to try to reproduce the problems which some people rave about I tried to install super old games, some "indie" or near indie ones...

I tried:
- Contrast
- Firewatch
- Remember Me
- Half Life
- Stray
- Syberia II
- Bioshock
- Rage
- Deliver us the moon

Some games does not receive an update since more than 10 years, some titles are very low budget ones,
every games are recognized as a game and runs on the X3D cores...

I sincerely don't know why people continue to tell that 7950X3D needs baby sitting.
I think that people that says so needs baby sitting xD

just to try to reproduce the problems which some people rave about I tried to install super old games, some "indie" or near indie ones...

I tried:
- Contrast
- Firewatch
- Remember Me
- Half Life
- Stray
- Syberia II
- Bioshock
- Rage
- Deliver us the moon

Some games does not receive an update since more than 10 years, some titles are very low budget ones,

I sincerely don't know why people continue to tell that 7950X3D needs baby sitting.

So you did a subjective (and clearly biased) evaluation using your own computer, without comparing it to anything, and feel that it puts you in a position to declare that there is no stuttering?

What you posted is the equivalent of someone with a 60Hz monitor saying "All my games are super smooth at 60Hz, I don't know what these 144Hz+ lunatics are on about".

What you have to do is compare them side by side. Comparing a 60Hz monitor and a 144Hz monitor side by side would make the differences immediately obvious. The same would be true if you actually compared a 7950X3D and a 7800X3D side by side.

It's also important to understand the difference between "The stutter doesn't bother me" and "The stutter doesn't exist". Unfortunately, the number of people narcissistic enough to not understand the difference between those two things only grows each and every day.

I tried:
- Contrast
- Firewatch
- Remember Me
- Half Life
- Stray
- Syberia II
- Bioshock
- Rage
- Deliver us the moon

Just be happy you don't have the 7950X3D's mentally challenged brother - the 7900X3D. If anything is demonstrative of the issues with two CCDs, one with vcache...

So you did a subjective (and clearly biased) evaluation using your own computer, without comparing it to anything, and feel that it puts you in a position to declare that there is no stuttering?

What you posted is the equivalent of someone with a 60Hz monitor saying "All my games are super smooth at 60Hz, I don't know what these 144Hz+ lunatics are on about".

What you have to do is compare them side by side. Comparing a 60Hz monitor and a 144Hz monitor side by side would make the differences immediately obvious. The same would be true if you actually compared a 7950X3D and a 7800X3D side by side.

It's also important to understand the difference between "The stutter doesn't bother me" and "The stutter doesn't exist". Unfortunately, the number of people narcissistic enough to not understand the difference between those two things only grows each and every day.

I had a 13900K and I upgraded to AMD because the 13900K was unmanageable even with a quality 360mm AIO, throttle fest after some minutes of intensive tasks.
I don't see the stutter because there is no stutter.

I had a 13900K and I upgraded to AMD because the 13900K was unmanageable even with a quality 360mm AIO, throttle fest after some minutes of intensive tasks.
I don't see the stutter because there is no stutter.
Come on, the 14900KS is only 400W! C'mon bro. 6.2GHz bro. Bro. GHz, bro. Buy it bro! It's the fastest if you pair it with 8400MT/s RAM that costs $400 for two 24GB sticks bro! Bro, it might not even work at 8400, even with hours of tweaking, bro. 400W of i9 bro! 2% more performance than the 14900K, bro! BRO! i9 14900KS, bro! Dead end platform, bro!

Broooooooooooooooooo!
(and if you're a woman, for the context of this sarcasm it should still work just fine) (and for the record, I say all of that semi-sincerely having recently come from an i9 10940X that drew less power when overclocked than a stock 14700K)

On topic of hitching (not stuttering, as that would deal with audio not visual issues), I still find it hilarious that derBauer didn't know about the Game Bar thing. Huge oof for someone as deep in the weeds as he is.

I'm not a fanboy I really had both 13900k and the 7950X3D and thrown that crappy CPU (intel one) to eBay.

IMG_20231010_124733.jpg

I had the 12900k and then upgraded to 13900k, after two years of CPU throttling, downvolt that created occasional instabilities, RAM that are impossible to stabilize without months of testing the only things I can say about the 7950X3D is that it just works.

People that says the opposite are people that isn't able to use a PC or that they just want to troll.

It's a CPU. I don't think I've put much thought into any CPU I've had since the serious overclocking era like 20 years ago. That's across both companies. I just keep buying Corsair RAM and either mid-level MSI or Asus boards and they all just kinda work.

AM5 mobos were very buggy at launch. I tried two different ITX mobos and returned both of them (MSI and Asus). Sold my 7700x used, here.

After several bios updates and news of huge improvements for AM5-----I bought a new 7800X3D for a great deal, in October. And I also bought an Asrock B650E PG-ITX WiFi motherboard. Its been perfect. I have previously owned Asrock's Z590 and Z690 ITX. So, it feels a little familiar.

People that says the opposite are people that isn't able to use a PC or that they just want to troll.

What does going off on a huge tangent about your 13900k have anything to do with what is being discussed in this thread?

I mean, if the only criteria being used to judge the 7950X3D is whether or not it provides a better experience than the 13900k, well, I think that explains a lot.

What does going off on a huge tangent about your 13900k have anything to do with what is being discussed in this thread?

I mean, if the only criteria being used to judge the 7950X3D is whether or not it provides a better experience than the 13900k, well, I think that explains a lot.
I can say that the 7950X3D is the fastest gaming CPU between Intel and AMD (not considering the 7800X3D) because I had both. This is the point.

Most people here talks for what it heard on YouTube or just for trolling.
I had both the CPUs and I can say for sure that AMD ones is the better full stop.

Fairytales where AMD does not scale well due to having two CCDs are fairytales for ignorant people that aren't able to configure their PCs.

With AMD there is no baby sitting needed, you need to install chipset drivers, update Xbox game bar, full stop, it just works.
No stuttering no fairytales.

I can say that the 7950X3D is the fastest gaming CPU between Intel and AMD (not considering the 7800X3D) because I had both. This is the point.

Most people here talks for what it heard on YouTube or just for trolling.
I had both the CPUs and I can say for sure that AMD ones is the better full stop.

Fairytales where AMD does not scale well due to having two CCDs are fairytales for ignorant people that aren't able to configure their PCs.

With AMD there is no baby sitting needed, you need to install chipset drivers, update Xbox game bar, full stop, it just works.
No stuttering no fairytales.
And a lot less power usage and heat, during gaming

1710803073603.png

Again, a silly question:

With the updates over the past year (or so?) to the Xbox Game Bar and the AMD Chipset Drivers, has your source re-run those tests?

The most recent that I can find that digs down is from a year ago, and shows that when the Xbox Game Bar and Chipset Drivers are running properly, the non-X3D cores are fully parked:
View: https://youtu.be/9gCzXdLmjPY?t=392

Edit: same in the slightly newer 7800X3D review from them:
View: https://youtu.be/B31PwSpClk8?t=318

“*When* running properly”

“*When* running properly”
I don't follow.

Are you referencing the step that every (good) reviewer went over about opening the Xbox Game Bar and clicking remember this is a game for a newly released game? That you only have to do once for that game? Or something else?

I don't follow.

Are you referencing the step that every (good) reviewer went over about opening the Xbox Game Bar and clicking remember this is a game for a newly released game? That you only have to do once for that game? Or something else?
It’s your words. How do you not follow?

I don't follow.

That's way to difficult for some people. I mean you could do that while updating to the "Game Ready drivers" for the game but ain't nobody got time for that.

That's way to difficult for some people. I mean you could do that while updating to the "Game Ready drivers" for the game but ain't nobody got time for that.
Maybe, but this is the HardForum. It should NOT be that difficult. If it is? Buy a Mac. No E-cores to cause issues, no dual CCDs that cause imaginary issues.

Maybe, but this is the HardForum. It should NOT be that difficult. If it is? Buy a Mac. No E-cores to cause issues, no dual CCDs that cause imaginary issues.
Oh, I am in total agreement with you. This place used to be full of people that would adjust settings for months and months to squeeze out an extra 50 mhz on their CPU and now clicking a simple button is way too much work.

I'm not a fanboy I really had both 13900k and the 7950X3D and thrown that crappy CPU (intel one) to eBay.

View attachment 642363

I had the 12900k and then upgraded to 13900k, after two years of CPU throttling, downvolt that created occasional instabilities, RAM that are impossible to stabilize without months of testing the only things I can say about the 7950X3D is that it just works.

I understand your choice and it is a good one, the 7950X3D is a very nice processor that you can just plug and play. That's what made AMD jump up.

But to say the 13900k is crap because you can't stabilize its clock speed/heat and you can't stabilize its RAM is just a lack of skill. Yes, I know it's hard and time-consuming, but it's possible.
1X900k(s) are enthusiast-grade CPUs, so it is not just to plug and play.

I understand your choice and it is a good one, the 7950X3D is a very nice processor that you can just plug and play. That's what made AMD jump up.

But to say the 13900k is crap because you can't stabilize its clock speed/heat and you can't stabilize its RAM is just a lack of skill. Yes, I know it's hard and time-consuming, but it's possible.
1X900k(s) are enthusiast-grade CPUs, so it is not just to plug and play.
the 14th gen do have vccsa bug, it doesn't impact all cpus though.

Back