Iptorrent Invites

TorrentDay and IPTorrents invites available to worthy members.

If the invited member doesn't follow site rules the referrer will get in trouble. If invitee gets kicked off, the referrer might as well. That is why I write "worthy members" - wasn't trying to start anything.

I have torrentleech invites but as tankman1989 stated above you have to do the right thing with these invites. The last time I gave invites away someone that was banned from torrentleech asked for an invite which in turn almost got me banned from the site as well. If you guys take care of these accounts we'll be able to offer more invites to more members.

2 more invites are available again.. likewise if you have another site to throw my way appreciate it! not required though! :) first come, first serve, pst me..

edit* all gone.. until next time guys..

Last edited:
I have torrentleech invites but as tankman1989 stated above you have to do the right thing with these invites. The last time I gave invites away someone that was banned from torrentleech asked for an invite which in turn almost got me banned from the site as well. If you guys take care of these accounts we'll be able to offer more invites to more members.

This is what scares me about invites. Not only does the person you invited get banned (in the event they mess up) but you are most likely dragged down with them. :(

This is what scares me about invites. Not only does the person you invited get banned (in the event they mess up) but you are most likely dragged down with them. :(

Yup. That's how it works. You have to be really careful. 2 good guys contacted me and I took care of them. If these 2 work out I'll invite more members.

Looking for an IPtorrents invite.. I've never been a torrent guy so have no ratio credentials (yet), but I do have a seedbox and know how to read rules and not be a hit and run :)

I've been out of the torrent scene for years and would like to get back into it again if anybody has an invite to send my way. My rig is usually always on so I've always had a solid positive ratio back in 2002-2008 and shouldn't be a problem at all now that I have Fios.

Out of curiosity, does anyone have a spare invitation code?

I came across IPTorrent about a week ago, while looking for a replacement for Demonoid. From what I've read, IPTorrent sounds like a quality general tracker along the lines of what Demonoid was before it closed down, which piqued my interest.

I thought that I might take a long-shot though and try my luck here. See if I could meet any helpful, willing person who'd be able to spare an extra invitation code. Unfortunately, I have little-to-nothing to give in return. At most, I have the digital download codes for seasons one and two of Game of Thrones that I could trade, if that tickles anyone's fancy.

My birthday is in like two days as well, so this would be an awesome present. :p

I got TL and IPT invites, Would like invite to other comparables.

Failure to read fully will result in my ignoring you.

Regale us with your most embarrassing date story and then provide me with the below information including your email address in the PM and you can be the lucky recipient of 1 invite.

So I still have 2 invites that I am willing to share provided you give me a screen shot showing your ratio AND haven't JUST REGISTERED ON THE SITE TO GET SAID INVITE.

I guess no one wants invites that bad. A story and a screen shot is too high of a price?!? <shrug>

Most embarrassing date story:
One time I got into an argument on the internet AND I WAS WRONG. It was humiliating. We didn't even have sex.

Ratio:
Haven't been a member of a private tracker since demonoid went down and haven't re-registered with TPB since they lost my login info quite some time ago. Always seed to at least 4x, more on in demand content.

I'd really appreciate an IPtorrent invite.
[EDIT: INVITE RECEIVED, THANK YOU!]

Last edited:
So I am genuinely curious as to how this works. Don't get me wrong...I've gotten torrents off of TPB in the past, but I'm not exactly sure how the ratio thing works. I get the D/L bit....how much have you taken off the site/tracker. For the U/L bit, is it how much NEW content you upload? Or is it how much you seed what you've downloaded?

Wow seriously people can you not read the big red letters?

Go f*ck yourself?

Yes, they're your invites and you don't have to give them away to anyone you don't want to, but setting arbitrary and petty requirements for doing so is not in the spirit of this community or the sharing community in general.

So I am genuinely curious as to how this works. Don't get me wrong...I've gotten torrents off of TPB in the past, but I'm not exactly sure how the ratio thing works. I get the D/L bit....how much have you taken off the site/tracker. For the U/L bit, is it how much NEW content you upload? Or is it how much you seed what you've downloaded?

It's how much you upload. With a private tracker like demonoid you would log in to the website, start up the torrent, and upload to whatever ratio or for whatever period of time you wanted to. I think you have to leave the website open with you logged in in order for it to be reflected on your ratio, but back when demonoid was still up it stopped reflecting any of my downloads or seeding for weeks at a time, so it's obviously more complex than that, but that's the general idea.

Basically, this guy is saying he's only going to give you an invite if you're already a member of a private tracker, which is great way to exclude new people that want to share.

Go f*ck yourself?

Yes, they're your invites and you don't have to give them away to anyone you don't want to, but setting arbitrary and petty requirements for doing so is not in the spirit of this community or the sharing community in general.

It's how much you upload. With a private tracker like demonoid you would log in to the website, start up the torrent, and upload to whatever ratio or for whatever period of time you wanted to. I think you have to leave the website open with you logged in in order for it to be reflected on your ratio, but back when demonoid was still up it stopped reflecting any of my downloads or seeding for weeks at a time, so it's obviously more complex than that, but that's the general idea.

Basically, this guy is saying he's only going to give you an invite if you're already a member of a private tracker, which is great way to exclude new people that want to share.
The problem with giving invites to people that don't understand how private trackers work is that 9 times out of 10 they hit and run multiple times and get booted off the site which in turn affects the person sending the invite out. As per putting numerous requirements on [H] members so that they quality for an invite... I'm not down with that personally. I'm willing to send invites out, all I expect is for the person to take care of the account so that one day they'll be able to share in return.

The problem with giving invites to people that don't understand how private trackers work is that 9 times out of 10 they hit and run multiple times and get booted off the site which in turn affects the person sending the invite out. As per putting numerous requirements on [H] members so that they quality for an invite... I'm not down with that personally. I'm willing to send invites out, all I expect is for the person to take care of the account so that one day they'll be able to share in return.

I can see that. In that case, it would make sense to put out the requirement that the person receiving the invite maintain a share ratio with a certain minimum or face shaming on the [H] forums. It's just common courtesy to share back when you've received something. I'd like to think that someone that's been around forums like these for years would understand being a good community member.

How do people maintain good ratios if it has to be new content vs re-seeding what you've downloaded?

Take for instance, a *linux_iso*. Person A uploads it, and gets credit in their ratio. Now, nobody else can upload that exact iso and get credit? Correct?

How do people maintain good ratios if it has to be new content vs re-seeding what you've downloaded?

Take for instance, a *linux_iso*. Person A uploads it, and gets credit in their ratio. Now, nobody else can upload that exact iso and get credit? Correct?

How would that even work? The system is designed to keep people uploading. New content is good and all, but you can't expect everyone to produce it. Your ratio is Amount Uploaded/Amount Downloaded. No one cares if you're the first person ever to put it on the internets. You'd get a lot of thank you's for doing so, it's not like that's what you have to do to improve your ratio.

You seriously need to go read about the basics on lifehacker or something.

no, any uploading, whether through seeding or being the original uploader, counts towards your upload.

If i upload a 5GB copy of fedora and one person downloads it I get 5GB of upload, if someone else then connects to the swarm both me and downloader 1 will upload it to him, and both me and downloader 1 will receive upload credit for how much we upload.

To keep your ratio at 1 or better just download popular torrents and keep seeding them for several weeks. Don't just download exactly what you want.

Awww someones panties in a bunch. I asked for something pretty simple, proof you weren't going to be a hit and run user in turn getting me booted and a stupid date story to entertain those of us that DO actually contribute. But you insisted on attempting to insult me both with your story and the fuck you.

I have many great date stories, but I've been out of the torrent scene for years so I couldn't put up a ratio for any proof. I just got an invite to a different private tracker though, so I'm a happy camper now :D

If you have trouble seeding, consider picking up a seedbox.

15 bucks a month and your ratio will pretty much be guaranteed over 1.

with iptorrents , keeping a ratio above 1 is easy . Keep seeding stuff you download even if not popular , gain point and exchange them for ratio boost.

To keep your ratio at 1 or better just download popular torrents and keep seeding them for several weeks. Don't just download exactly what you want.

Wrong. Download what you want and seed it, I've yet to grab anything I didn't want and my ratio is over 5.

I got my invite from here and I've tried to share but asking for something simple like proof just proved to be too much trouble so I don't bother sharing them anymore. I'm not going to risk my account for someone who can't even bother to take the time to get a ratio SS.

I have 2 invites available. Please only ask for invite if you are going to be active and sharing. First 2 to PM me their email addresses get them.

I have Torrentleech invites available. As always only PM me if you're going to be responsible with your new account. :)

Edit: All invites have been sent out. I'll post again when more become available.

Last edited:
I have 2 invites. I'll give them away for people who'll use them and keep a good ratio. PM me with your email address.

Back