iPhone 4S Users: No Audio on Outgoing Calls

UFj9V.png

I kinda want to now. After all, there'd be NO shortage of material for that kind of site...

same can be said for any big company with their name in the news as well. /shrug

Do you guys giggle and high-5 every time you post some hearsay article about a bug that only a minority of people experience with Apple products?

That is exactly what they do. Anything anti-apple, all the time.

And the Apple fanboy keeps coming back to this site, complaining about any news that says something negative about Apple. :)

Why put yourself through such misery :p

it could be a bug in the IOS software alone? a friend of mine has the new iphone 4s here in Canada, and he has no problem with it, battery is running fine, ect.. Apple did a great job in improving the speedm, its night and day when using the apps ;) wish I could afford one but seriously, $60 in services per month is too much when you consider a second phone for your spouse, plus home phone and cable and internet.

Isn't one of the trouble with using Sprint and Verizon on a data phone that you cannot use data and voice at the same time?
On a side note. Verizon can do voice and data at the same time. Just not all the phones do it. Currently, the HTC Thunderbolt is enabled to do this, and 'word' is quite a few more devices will be enabled soon.

They backed off saying that other phones will do it after all the issues with the Thunderbolt. It was a hack, and one of the main reasons why that phone has been flaky, especially in the beginning.

I'm not picking on Apple here, I just want to know how you miss a bug like this? Seriously, no audio on outgoing calls?

You don't have to apolagize for posting an article that's not flattering Apple. Do you apolagize when you post articles that don't gloss MS or Google? Why should Apple be any different?

They backed off saying that other phones will do it after all the issues with the Thunderbolt. It was a hack, and one of the main reasons why that phone has been flaky, especially in the beginning.
I wouldn't go as far as saying it was a hack, it just uses two radios to accomplish this(data over LTE, voice over CDMA). The biggest problem was the lack of LTE network coverage, which is VZW's primary goal right now.
This is just a temporary solution until the standards are set for a real VoLTE.
As far as the TB being 'flakey' that was more related to the OS. Once Gingerbread is on it, it works fine.

Back