IOS and Music

natej315

Gawd
So is their free and ad free software that can play music on iPad like I Synchronized my music to the iPad and some of it said it couldn't play it in my region USA... I don't want to use Spotify

Yes I am an apple newbie lol

No such thing as ad-free music without paying a subscription through something like Amazon, Youtube, Google,etc. If you've got an iPhone just pay for Apple Music. The price is fair given that it's got pretty much every song available, and lets you download in very high quality if you want.

If you've got a collection of MP3's/whatever stored up, you need to download iTunes and push it over to the phone via manual sync.

I have the music on my pc it just has to be sync'd over and need a program to play all of it like for my android phone I use samsung music

I have the music on my pc it just has to be sync'd over and need a program to play all of it like for my android phone I use samsung music
Again, you need to drag the songs into iTunes and sync it over to the phone. All the songs will show up in the music app on iPhone.

Apple’s platform is basically designed to playback either .mp3’s or .mp4’s. If you’re using some other formats .ape, FLAC, whatever, Apple doesn’t have software via default to play it back.

While I do recommend using Apple’s music app, in your case that would mean converting your files to .mp4’s, hopefully losslessly using a good transcoder. Or re-ripping your CD’s into .mp4, which Apple Music can do for you, or if you’re on Windows, the dreaded and not well supported iTunes can do for you (iTunes is depreciated and doesn’t exist anymore on macOS).

I love and use iTunes

just found out spotify free will let me add my local music and can even be played for free on my phone

Last edited:
Back