Ink Drops 4k Resolution (HD)

ah, I make tv spots and not looking forward to working in 4k. 1080 can sometimes already be slow, 4k is going to be aweful.

Cool video, I dont have a 4k screen though but watched it on my 30in display and noticed that the video was pretty compressed.

ah, I make tv spots and not looking forward to working in 4k. 1080 can sometimes already be slow, 4k is going to be aweful.

Cool video, I dont have a 4k screen though but watched it on my 30in display and noticed that the video was pretty compressed.

Don't worry, half of your competition is still sending in poor quality analog tapes (or poor quality analog tapes transferred to video). :mad: It has been a while since I've seen data that should have been in the Vblank interval at the top of the screen though.

I watched it using a 2880x1800 screen and it is not as sharp as it should be. Maybe it's because the video was only running at 2048x1536. It is however better than 1080p.

Don't forget, it's not all resolution with youtube. You have to factor in bit rate once youtube gets a hold of it and converts it to their settings.

Resolution is only one part of the puzzle, you have to factor in bitrate and the efficiency of the compression type.

Youtube will probably not offer high bitrates for 4k in the near future simply because it's to expensive.
This is from not so recent memory, but I think the minimum for an OK 1080p stream with stereo sound is 8 mbit, that would put an OK 4K stream at 32 mbit if compression efficiency is unchanged O_O

I watched it using a 2880x1800 screen and it is not as sharp as it should be. Maybe it's because the video was only running at 2048x1536. It is however better than 1080p.

Video will ALWAYS be blurry when not viewed in the native resolution with 1:1 pixels, whether upsizing or downsizing. Well, integer-multiple resizes aren't so bad. But anything else is terrible, regardless of resampling algorithm used.

Resolution is only one part of the puzzle, you have to factor in bitrate and the efficiency of the compression type.

Youtube will probably not offer high bitrates for 4k in the near future simply because it's to expensive.
This is from not so recent memory, but I think the minimum for an OK 1080p stream with stereo sound is 8 mbit, that would put an OK 4K stream at 32 mbit if compression efficiency is unchanged O_O

Exactly. I hate how people just think resolution is the end all be all. There are still a lot of 720p videos that look better than 1080p because of the compression and bitrate involved.

When it comes to YouTube videos, it looked pretty good. I watched the related Bee video, also excellent.

Back