I actually like RBG Ram now

Comixbooks

Fully [H]
I never owned RBG Ram before picked up some Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000 mega tranter rate.I don't like using software just for the Ram because I gotta run 3 programs for RBG now. but I do like that it lights up my CPU Fan I could never see that ugly Noctua Fan blade before but with RBG Ram I can see the fan spinning. I just dusted the fan out yesterday with a compressor I got some better temps was hitting 100 c with my 13700Kbut after dusting it only went to like 96 degrees for the package using Intel Extream Tuning stress benchmark for 2 minutes.

Three different RGB programs, oh boy!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7YKtBFGZlQ

I'll still stick to avoiding RGB when possible, especially if it requires installing additional software on my PC. and especially if it requires multiple programs that could likely conflict with each other.

I know MSI center crashes my system so I only install that when I want to change the RBG of my GPU.
Same goes for Razer Synapse that thing is bad so I switched to Logitech Mice =)

I scaled back on my RGB. I took out all of the RGB fans in my system and replaced them with higher performance models I like OpenRGB too, but to get the colors I really want, I have to install Aura. But I do not like using software to control lights, it would be better if you could do everything in EUFI. So now I just have my mobo lit up, my pump, and the strip on the PSU housing. But I will probably unplug that next.

I scaled back on my RGB. I took out all of the RGB fans in my system and replaced them with higher performance models I like OpenRGB too, but to get the colors I really want, I have to install Aura. But I do not like using software to control lights, it would be better if you could do everything in EUFI. So now I just have my mobo lit up, my pump, and the strip on the PSU housing. But I will probably unplug that next.

I use one of those chinese external controllers with the little remote. Works great and no software needed.

I've never been much of an RGB guy. I like everything lit up in either all-white or all-cyan.

Bro I have 14 rgb fans that i need to tackle at some point lol default for now life is more important lol I'll update my new build in a few weeks so u guys can see it.

I never owned RBG Ram before picked up some Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000 mega tranter rate.I don't like using software just for the Ram because I gotta run 3 programs for RBG now. but I do like that it lights up my CPU Fan I could never see that ugly Noctua Fan blade before but with RBG Ram I can see the fan spinning. I just dusted the fan out yesterday with a compressor I got some better temps was hitting 100 c with my 13700Kbut after dusting it only went to like 96 degrees for the package using Intel Extream Tuning stress benchmark for 2 minutes.
Your point, if there was one is shit.

If i were to do it over again i would grab a cheap 12v rgb controller off amazon and just put led strips where i wanted and then it would just be a hardware controlled light. No reactive or addressable lights but the simplicity is very tempting. Currently video card has a light on it that its software controls and my sound card has its own with a rgb strip you plug into it (groan).

i do miss my black light reactive acrylic case with the UV cathode tubes from back when. That was a fun light. Had to make sure my dual pentium 3's were well showcased haha.

Although I don't do or care about anything rainbow circus puke related, if you are running W11, supposedly M$ will be implementing fan & light controls into the OS in an upcoming update...but not sure on the specifics of how many/how flexible etc...but the goal is to replace/eliminate all of the individual apps that are needed now....sounds great in theory, but we'll have to see how well it's implemented :D

Just something to keep in mind..

I like OpenRBG too. Version 0.9.
Works fine for the Led Strips connected to my Mobo : Asus Z690 Prime-A.
Works with the Front Led on my Gigabyte 4090 but not the the fans.
I'm unable to control LEDs on my Corsair Vengeance DDR5 no matter what I try. Gave Up. Enough lights anyway.

I like OpenRBG too. Version 0.9.
Works fine for the Led Strips connected to my Mobo : Asus Z690 Prime-A.
Works with the Front Led on my Gigabyte 4090 but not the the fans.
I'm unable to control LEDs on my Corsair Vengeance DDR5 no matter what I try. Gave Up. Enough lights anyway.
Have you tried Corsair own RGB software? Also the motherboards? Neither work?

Corsair Bloatware works. I prefer no RAM LEDs if I have to use iCUE.

Back