Hurry Microcenter has P8P67 Pro, Gigabyte GA-P67-UD4 !!!

mothman

Supreme [H]ardness
I just got back from my local Microcenter and picked up a P8P67 Pro and a Gigabyte GA-P67-UD4. They also have P8P67 and Deluxe. GoGoGo!!! As mentioned below Rockville, Md and Fairfax, Va. I should also have added that i got someone on the phone and he was literally just opening the boxes, they weren't up on the website yet.

Last edited:
Not the one near me. The cambridge store only has 1 gigabyte and 5 b+ biostar (yesterday it had 4 GD65; but today they are gone). You should provide location :)

Last edited:
Nova has a lot of boards today in stock. Was thinking about upgrading this weekend and grabbing some stuff otw home but I hate spending money for something I don't really need.

I'm weak, I bought my stuff and am picking it up otw home. 2600k with p8p67 pro and 8gb of corsair 1866 ddr. Hoping for 4.7ghz at least with my megahalems cooler and 1156 bracket that I bought for it a few months ago in anticipation of this upgrade.

Whats the coupon code?

If you gave MC your email address before (request at check out), you would/should receive coupons in the email regularly and there is one for $25 off any Intel compatible board. It's specific to your email address, so others can't just forward their email to you.

Oh, at the Twin Cities, MN location, there are plenty of P67 vanilla, Pro and Deluxe. I just got the last M4E via web order. They have no Sabertooth so far since it ran out last week.

Last edited:
I bought the last Gigabyte GA-P67-UD4 at the Tustin store. Going to pick it up in a bit.

Well the cambridge MC added 6 new 1155 motherboards today but no pro. I think I'll keep the msi and hopefully it will work out. Kind of wish it had two ps2 ports; oh well.

There were at least 9 of the Pros at the Cambridge MC. I only know this because I was up at 5 am changing my baby's diaper, and I checked the website on a whim. They even had a bunch of the deluxes in as well.

When I went there around 3 to pick mine up, I saw all of the Pros on the "18 Minute Pickup" shelf. They went fast!

Same here and I just returned my UD4 for the UD4-B3 :(

$25 off would have been nice since the B3 version was priced higher than the one I returned...

Print the following out and give it to the cashier. Thats it. Got my Deluxe for $215 + tax just now from NY MC

attachment-2.png

Been waiting for Asus Pro or Deluxe to show up at Tustin, CA. At this rate better to just walk to the store for z68 motherboards.

The store in VA has some boards, but the one in Rockville MD has more of a variety in stock.

Rockville always has better stock. More rich people in Fairfax spending with abandon is my guess.

Has anyone received any updates on MC's plan for swapping out boards for us early adopters? The last thing they sent out was the survey at the beginning of the month.

If they do in fact have these new boards on the shelves that's really lame that they haven't exchanging boards for us.

Man they sold a ton of boards at the cambridge micro-center. Must have been over 30. Wonder if folks are selling them on ebay or if there are really that many folks in the local area building home systems.

Back